The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
If the dev is gonna be blocking all new content behind steam i do have one thing id like him to do thats make the console available by default or something you can turn on in settings so players dont have to jump through hoops to access it. Even if the dev doesnt like if people use the console or whatever other reason he has for not giving players access to it that doesnt matter the use of the console should be a players choice not the devs.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
kinda been out the loop, so what was previously the public version will be the steam versions now? or if says I buy it on steam I get access to the mini updates between the big ones?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
kinda been out the loop, so what was previously the public version will be the steam versions now? or if says I buy it on steam I get access to the mini updates between the big ones?
Acts 1 through 4 of the story are in the public version and will be kept up to date. The final act, act 5, is unfinished but will only be accessible in backer builds/the steam release. So you can play the bulk of the game for free, but the ending is locked behind a paywall.

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
The fun thing is that i remember developer didn't even want to create a patreon for money. And now he is hiding his game behind a paywall. Really shows you how the money is corrupting oneself.
Something you learn when developing a game independently is that its something that generally isn't able to be done just in your spare time if you want to make it really good. You need to devote your full time and effort into it and thats something thats incredibly difficult to do in tandem with having a regular 9 to 5 job. Most game devs take a huge risk quitting their jobs to get into this business but you cant survive off passion alone, you need some form of income to live

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are the options with a stat next to them always visible, and the parentheses are just informing you that it’s a stat check (and which stat is involved)? Or are these options only shown to you if you already have the required stat, and the parentheses are only telling you what the relevant stat is?

I’m asking because I’m assuming it’s the former, but I’ve never failed one of these stat checks, and there are some dialogue scenes where I feel like there are fewer options than there should be (and none of the ones present are stat-checks).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm a bit out of the loop here but if I'm reading the changelogs right, there's going to be 2 Malices? One from my waifu Heloise and now one from Valzira? Or is there only going to be only one Malice? Also how would she have 2 mothers in this case? I'm also a bit surprised that our Malice with Heloise never visited Valzira and Maelys before since they're all cousins right? Hell, Heloise never visited Valzira either now that i think about. Atleast not from what i can recall.

I have other questions but I'll just have to play and see myself since some of these questions might be answered in the update itself. Might start a fresh playthrough though with these changes since Valzira and other characters have a lot of new stuff added.

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
I'm a bit out of the loop here but if I'm reading the changelogs right, there's going to be 2 Malices? One from my waifu Heloise and now one from Valzira? Or is there only going to be only one Malice? Also how would she have 2 mothers in this case? I'm also a bit surprised that our Malice with Heloise never visited Valzira and Maelys before since they're all cousins right? Hell, Heloise never visited Valzira either now that i think about. Atleast not from what i can recall.

I have other questions but I'll just have to play and see myself since some of these questions might be answered in the update itself. Might start a fresh playthrough though with these changes since Valzira and other characters have a lot of new stuff added.
it's took more that year for get Heloise visit Maelys.. so yeah.. all what we can do is wait and hope for bright future with no plot holes

Jun 29, 2021
So, I tried to knock up both Heloise and Valzira. After successfully fathering Malice, I did the same with Val. Just to be greeted by a dream-sequence of Malice telling me that I shouldn't be greedy and that she somehow mysteriously un-impregnated Val? WHAT! If this purple, knife-eared thot isn't of use to me anymore, she might as well be strapped onto my boi's Malagar apparatus, lol.

Well, there go my dreams of siring an army of cute widdle abominations….

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
So, I tried to knock up both Heloise and Valzira. After successfully fathering Malice, I did the same with Val. Just to be greeted by a dream-sequence of Malice telling me that I shouldn't be greedy and that she somehow mysteriously un-impregnated Val? WHAT! If this purple, knife-eared thot isn't of use to me anymore, she might as well be strapped onto my boi's Malagar apparatus, lol.

Wait, did you just say Malice aborted herself :KEK:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Heh! I didn't expect that truth, when I asked Adeline about the dragon's origin and her answer are basically she's Daenerys Targaryen with extra step
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Damn! We finally got another "sweet home Alabama" moment beside Malice now boys and I'm enjoyed it a lot
Actually, it's more convoluted than that as they kinda did a fire emblem 3 houses on us, you see here the thing is the dragon was a human lover of the princess turned dragon by some ritual where he later was formed in her womb, now this would have been more confusing when we try to bring his original size in to discussion and thankfully the authors explained it through the warlock on how he derives his mass and energy from the fiery realm.

Bruh, the amount of reworks done and still remaining is really bothersome and not to mention we still are missing centaur lady( if they ever decide to go that route) :cautious:

Safe to say that Heloise is the ONLY fully fleshed out character (so far) followed closely by Maelys,Marie ann, Malice and Darya as the devs half assed the rest and now makes me want to just eat some of them or give them to either the Kobold and Wolf tribe

it's took more that year for get Heloise visit Maelys.. so yeah.. all what we can do is wait and hope for bright future with no plot holes
The plot holes never left like why heloise mentions Valzira failure to deal with us, the weird thing is you can feel the change in story like how they cut the story in Act 3 which makes me annoyed and don't even get me started on the huge delay to get the pirates to reach your lair they always mess my saves.

Back to game, did I get the plot correctly?

No, you got the lover correct but the rest are incorrect. The things is he was her bodyguard who loved her, but due to the pale convocations meddling she would always be a prisoner of sorts and this is where she performed a ritual that melded both him and an essence/soul offered by the Burning king( not to be confused with the futa devil she's a demon and a servant to the burning king) which created the Dragon/MC.

She was never after power for the sake of power but a home and her birth right which was taken from her, as a result she naively barged into the royal court room thinking she would be given her rights if she had somehow got a dragon, now this is weak writing as you'd have to be utterly daft or desperate and naive to have grown in politics and not know that you could be back stabbed which doesn't fit Adeline character, also she is hiding somethings from us by not telling us some details of the Pale convocation.

The Pale convocations is clearly the hidden Main Antagonist of this story as the higher ups did a vatican move and has meddled into the affairs of the both the divine and mortal affairs by slaying all the burning kings children(the dragons) and corrupting the kingdoms they governed.

The Regent was a personification of decadence where he fought for nothing but himself and built nothing but gained it through inheritance and would have ruined the kingdom further, a republic/democracy is a Joke in the fictional world considering the various power groups and divine beings at play here it would have only been a matter of time till the land fell again into chaos, in that world, Might makes right.

I also hate the route they took here, I really would have loved my elf harem but damn they messed up Valzira's route. I would have really enjoyed taking her down a notch and plus she also has a sweet side like Heloise. Writers being lazy here and trying to rush the story instead of exporing each character properly.

Jun 29, 2021
I also hate the route they took here, I really would have loved my elf harem, but damn they messed up Valziras's route. I would have really enjoyed taking her down a notch, and plus she also has a sweet side like Heloise. Writers being lazy here and trying to rush the story instead of exploring each character properly.
I wouldn't say that I hate it, but I'm definitely disappointed. Having two Nāgas would have made for an interesting plot. How would they react to each other? What's their relationship like? What ambitions do they have?

I started playing v. 4.3 with a clear plan in mind: Keep the elves alive and happy, eat the rest. You don't need wolfmen or mercenaries if you got an army of abominations, lol.

SulcataPrime

Nov 16, 2020
I don't have any problem at all with the current shape of Valzira's story so far, but I hope that Malice can look different to reflect who her mother is in later versions. Ravager is one of the very few projects I have ever decided to give money to on Patreon and I remain impressed with the writing and storytelling.

I do expect that at least some amount of writing will be done around the "new" Heloise plotline so she is not just a fucktoy forever doomed to repeat the same scene but it's perfectly understandable that such content is not a priority. I am interested to see what happens with Maelys and if she is a potential mother for Malice as well and how the game will handle all of that.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes