nonospot

May 15, 2020
Gonna try this one for the verryyy firsstt tiIIimme!
How does the toggle option work? For exemple if you disable futa, are the sprites changed for a female toon or the scene is totally removed?

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Good news: You're a fucking dragon.
Bad news: I had to eat the only girl with anything resembling tits in order to assemble war assets.

Why do those with tits always have to die first? I get enough of that in horror movies.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Nice to see Klepto sisters getting some attention. I was about to point out it is rather awful marketing using characters as main mascots who has least amount of content. Either way, I wonder what kind of consort options you will have with them? One of more word than action, yet the quieter seems to be more competent. Because they are a duo, you can choose only one yet you can't separate them. So one of them will become your main consort and other concubine I assume? If so it would be nice to see this mechanic to be expanded on other girls as well and not to keep this arrangement as an exception, tie their maintenance on amount of treasury or something.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
marie-anne-dotf-preview.png

Lubbio is back with another beautiful illustrated sequence - this time, putting pictures to Marie-Anne's heartwarming tale of life in the farmstead.
Support the game! or
Join the discord!

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Let see...

Sunken Temple is alright and the only sacrifice is one lady, who doesn't really have a lot of content so...

Cave I would say is middle ground but to sacrifice that one lady? Is it really worth it? Specially when she is the best lady?

The Spire for me would be the best, however not really a fan of Malagar and his research methods, specially since I do have plans with Val. Question would be do we loose the people we allow the researching permanently or eventually do they come back to us and have access to again.
from what I under stand it will depend on the choice. When I turned the wolf girl in to a dragon girl it said that was as far as the story plot for this char goes in this version of the game. As a side note he tells you "You might not be able to get them back is that all right with you?" I think this is an implication of there being a chance based on the choices you pick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
from what I under stand it will depend on the choice. When I turned the wolf girl in to a dragon girl it said that was as far as the story plot for this char goes in this version of the game. As a side note he tells you "You might not be able to get them back is that all right with you?" I think this is an implication of there being a chance based on the choices you pick.
Hmm... Then its probably for the best not to let him experiment then. Unless Val's content turns wholesome and such, I am somewhat willing to get if off as sacrifice though :3

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
How can you make helloise pregnant.
When ever I go to visit her in act 3 it straight goes to the sex scene.
Sounds like you fucked something up... Pun intended.

So for starts, once you get her you should have her still bound and gagged, Choose talk first, then opt out to simply fucking. Then choose either to remove her gag or blindfold (depending on your potency/charm). Personally I go with removing her gag, seems a little more romantic than simply hate fucking with her gagged. Afterwords there should be another sex scene that plays out. On your third visit is where you find out your the daddy.

Bobbyd1

Nov 4, 2018
how avoidable and or forewarned are certain tags? Game looks interesting but some tags I'd rather not encounter, such as futa

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
how avoidable and or forewarned are certain tags? Game looks interesting but some tags I'd rather not encounter, such as futa
You can switch off tags in the preferences, and then you'll never see them at all. Even if you do have everything enabled (like me), there is typically a clear choice involved before stuff actually happens.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
You can switch off tags in the preferences, and then you'll never see them at all. Even if you do have everything enabled (like me), there is typically a clear choice involved before stuff actually happens.
i found even with the tags off tho u can still meet the chars that are based on the tag the tags only affect the sex seances (the naked demon lady is a futa and I have the futa tag off and still she had a dic and boobs). I wish turning the tag off would replace the char with a female char instead of keeping the futa one. If you dont want to see futa DO NOT go to the cave lair faction.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
i found even with the tags off tho u can still meet the chars that are based on the tag the tags only affect the sex seances (the naked demon lady is a futa and I have the futa tag off and still she had a dic and boobs). I wish turning the tag off would replace the char with a female char instead of keeping the futa one. If you dont want to see futa DO NOT go to the cave lair faction.
Best of both worlds there. Chicks with Dicks and Boobs. Wholesome. Though you aren't wrong. Some heathens aren't one for the wholesomeness of lady dick. Maybe down the road that could be an option/choice perhaps.

whenepicgaming

Nov 21, 2018
i modified a gallery unlock made by a guy on the thread , mb i forgot his name, so anyways it should work if dev on , just click the big button and it will unlock the old and the news ones , i believe

• Angry
Reactions: _Maou_ and Tosk

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Just noticed Inej's pupils are golden in full body figure but noticeable darker in her text box head.

Is this artist's mistake or is there some other clever explanation behind this?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes