FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
I dig the scene arts but i would like a version that matched the portrait art. That's probably hopeful thinking.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Which is the best lair or castle to acquire in the beginning, meaning the one that will give the most options, choices, dialog etc?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Which is the best lair or castle to acquire in the beginning, meaning the one that will give the most options, choices, dialog etc?
Cave would give you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, they are very sexy, but that choice will
Temple is also cool -
, but you will lose
Tower - I think it is least interested from narrative point of view, but

dadasamaozman

Nov 6, 2019
They try to be a little tricky. First you have to use unren.bat to extract the rpa files, then decompile the rpyc files. Then you can go into options.rpy and alter this section right near the beginning:

init 1000:
python hide:
config.developer = False
config.console = False

Changes those False to True and you're set. They used that "python hide" section to prevent the usual method of enabling the console.
Thanks, you're a Life Savior

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I remember this game! It's like Defiler Wings but with all the suck removed and replaced with fun instead.
You are not fucking wrong. Besides the whole fact of the game literally being broken, the fact that you had to every "rebirth" reset up your lair and all the bullshit that came along with it... Ugh...

Ravager here though... has wholesomeness. 4MinuteWarning I mean this in the purist of ways. This game has wholesomeness about it. Between Helo and the whole "enemy with a siding of hate fucking into lover" along with (I truly hope) with Maelys along with that. Marie-Anne is sweet and caring. Mina being stacked yet devout to being our future stewardess of our realm. Cooch is... Cooch, in the best of ways. And Darja is oddly adorbs. Yet for Naho I am still like yet unsure where her wholesomeness will happen, along with the Abbess, who I must say... I'm oddly uninterested in her. And this from on who prefers harems. And of course the Sneakies Twins will certainly be interesting to see down the road how they meddle into our harem. And then, there is the purest of adorbs and interests with our adorable Naga Malice.

Definately have something far better than ol Defiler here.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
As of right now there isn't a lot but surely down the road. Currently there is Issa, a troublesome/loyal kobold, and a demon gally if you hide in the caves.
Oh that's cool for me then because I'm afraid that it's futa focus

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Oh that's cool for me then because I'm afraid that it's futa focus
Nah nah. There kinda something for everyone in a sense. Right now there are two characters with the whole genderswap/trans content. Not sure if there is more planned but -shrugs-

Reactions: Kak99

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
The scenes aren't forced. In fact I don't think there are any mandatory sex scenes in the entire game, although it would be a very weird way to play to just ignore all the girls.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Cave would give you
, they are very sexy, but that choice will
Temple is also cool -
, but you will lose
Tower - I think it is least interested from narrative point of view, but
HEY!!
Anyone ever tell you that you are FUCKING AWESOME??
Not recently?
Oh alright then...YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME!
That was exactly what I needed as a sort of guide, which now puts me into a predicament of choosing the best out of the descriptions given.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes