RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Every 3 weeks i check this game for updates only to find another crackpot theory. Then i check the username and only then i known we're gonna be safe
This guys is always preaching about bitcoins. :ROFLMAO:
Doesn't he know how much they fuck up the environment?

About Subescribestar, it should get more popular while more and more people go there. Also they don't use paypal which was the cause of the issue with patreon some years ago if not mistaken.

Reactions: blarg0192

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I do not think it plausible that we'll get much of that in a male power fantasy centered around a dragon...

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I'm honestly confused as to why we can't buy this on itch.io. I get that steam is a much bigger customer base, but the game and updates have been on itch for years. I can't imagine it would be that much work to add a paid option there.

Reactions: blarg0192
Jul 5, 2021
I'm honestly confused as to why we can't buy this on itch.io. I get that steam is a much bigger customer base, but the game and updates have been on itch for years. I can't imagine it would be that much work to add a paid option there.
And why don't you simply use any of the other 50 options?

Jun 29, 2021
Really enjoying the game, but i wish i knew how to find treasures... :(
Go to the kobolds, tell em you've got a job for em and there will be an option to gather treasure. But be aware, gathering treasure will cost you morale.

BTW, Mina can also give you treasure, if u pass some skill checks. There's also a scene in which Petruk finds a dress, which u can either gift to Mina or keep it as treasure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziltoid

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Go to the kobolds, tell em you've got a job for em and there will be an option to gather treasure. But be aware, gathering treasure will cost you morale.

BTW, Mina can also give you treasure, if u pass some skill checks. There's also a scene in which Petruk finds a dress, which u can either gift to Mina or keep it as treasure.
Thik i'll have to start a new save? i can't really intereact with Mina since the gang i's already there... thanks.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Thik i'll have to start a new save? i can't really intereact with Mina since the gang i's already there... thanks.
when Rill arrives you must choose the "capture her" option, then after giving her the dress she will come back to make up with you

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Wow, what a month. September has been life-changing for us, in many ways - only some of which I can detail here.
The headline is that our Steam launch was successful. Adding to that, a lot of people have migrated over to SubscribeStar - so no matter what happens, we'll be able to continue development. Which is a huge relief.
Discussion with Patreon's Trust & Safety team is still ongoing. I am hoping to continue to maintain some Patreon presence, for those who would like to support the less contentious side of what we do. Once everything has been confirmed, I'll make another post here with clarifications on what we're doing, and updates to the rewards offered on Patreon.
Nevertheless, SubStar will be our primary platform for most of our future development, and it will be the only one that provides unfiltered rewards. If you were waiting on the end of the month to move your pledge to SubscribeStar, now's the time.
I haven't been spending all my time on organisational things, of course. We're putting the finishing touches to the next update, which includes some exciting new scenes as well as lots of new media (and our trademark bugfixes). Look forward to that very soon.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Reactions: SerHawkes and Royko

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Lubbio is back with our second illustrated fate scene - this time, with Mina and the kobolds. Doesn't she look regal? Like a renaissance painting. Only there will be a lot more reptilian dicks involved.
mina_kobolds_preview.png
Support the game! or
Join the discord!

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Irrelevant Art is back in motion, and working on a set of retouched and reproportioned character graphics for the rest of our faction leaders. First up is Mother. Aren't they looking lovely?
mother_preview.png
Support the game! or
Join the discord!

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Who's the goodest boy? Who's the best boy? It's Eburon! Now with a beautiful fresh lick of paint, courtesy of Irrelevant Art.
eburon_preview_2.png
Support the game! or
Join the discord!

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Absolute gem of the game. I typically love romantic type of games that have a long story (House in the Rift, Dating my Daughter, Space Paws and so on) but this one allowed me to disassociate myself and become a monster, total male power trip I would even love to have more Malice scenes especially her teenage form (I hope that's planned).
Thank you dev allowing us unleash.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes