_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

State Of The Realm: September

Wow, what a month.

September has been a terrifying tightrope between tragedy and success - we launched on Steam, then almost immediately got into trouble with Patreon. There was a while when everything looked extremely sketchy, with our foundation - you - about to be pulled out from under us.

But we persevered, and so did you. A solid majority of you moved over here, where we don't need to worry about censorship. Steam sales arrived, slowly pushing back the event horizon. And it looks like we might (crosses fingers) be able to retain some rudimentary presence on Patreon, for those unable to make the jump. We've received a deluge of tips that will keep the lights on and the juice flowing, and that is amazing.

It's looking good. Better, in fact, than before. We're going to be able to realise our dream and complete development - and that's thanks to you folks. Thank you.

Obviously this last month has been full of distractions, but that hasn't stopped me from keeping the smut engines turning. Our writers and artists have continued their work, and a very respectable update is just around the corner. There'll be another one out before October is through.

The best way for me to show my appreciation (and it is a mighty appreciation) is to keep making the content you enjoy, and that's exactly what I'll do.
Support the game! or
Join the discord!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

State Of The Realm: September

Wow, what a month.

September has been a terrifying tightrope between tragedy and success - we launched on Steam, then almost immediately got into trouble with Patreon. There was a while when everything looked extremely sketchy, with our foundation - you - about to be pulled out from under us.

But we persevered, and so did you. A solid majority of you moved over here, where we don't need to worry about censorship. Steam sales arrived, slowly pushing back the event horizon. And it looks like we might (crosses fingers) be able to retain some rudimentary presence on Patreon, for those unable to make the jump. We've received a deluge of tips that will keep the lights on and the juice flowing, and that is amazing.

It's looking good. Better, in fact, than before. We're going to be able to realise our dream and complete development - and that's thanks to you folks. Thank you.

Obviously this last month has been full of distractions, but that hasn't stopped me from keeping the smut engines turning. Our writers and artists have continued their work, and a very respectable update is just around the corner. There'll be another one out before October is through.

The best way for me to show my appreciation (and it is a mighty appreciation) is to keep making the content you enjoy, and that's exactly what I'll do.
Support the game! or
Join the discord!
Truly a very great news that they came back stronger and more determination than ever, not just that but Dev team still get a foothold on Patreon without the need to fully abandon it. Can't wait to see more news about the next update soon

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The art in this game is so great! I wish they had used the same for H scenes.

I need help though: how do you get these pretty girls pregnant? I’ve been sleeping with them from the start, and now I’m in act IV and the only one who’s gotten pregnant is Héloïse. (And Enid, but though at some point she showed up to my lair, I had to roll back a change, and then she didn’t show up anymore; what’s up with that?)

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
So i am not very font of big character, like buff or with overly big dick(in humans) or really big boobs and(or) ass, so i would like to ask if the gay part is only buff male characters or if there is cute and smaller ones as well?

Reactions: Dwemer

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
So i am not very font of big character, like buff or with overly big dick(in humans) or really big boobs and(or) ass, so i would like to ask if the gay part is only buff male characters or if there is cute and smaller ones as well?
There are two fulll-male (i.e. not counting futa) characters that can be sexed. One is a buff wolfman and the other is a pretty boy kobold.

Reactions: Dwemer and Ryuji

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Seems the newest update is out:
Tyr Unchained I'm just quoting for the mods and providing changelog
Changelog:
Dev Notes

• Our first proper update since Steam launch! This one is big on dynamic scenes, updated art, and other delights.
  • MVP of this build is Tosk, for finally conquering the engine's limits, and delivering us truly smooth animations.

Features

• Performance: Another huge performance improvement - one that should herald the end of the black box forever (Tosk).
  • Scene: Sabetha & Inej can get the ropes out when they're your consorts. Lucky Sabetha! (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Young Malice hangs out with the mercenaries (Dreamweaver request, collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: Young Malice spends some quality time with her cosmic godmother (Dreamweaver request, collab with Mattrex).
  • Dynamic: A new consort skit with Sabetha & Inej, exploring their origins (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: if Malagar appears while Darja is unhappy or gifted to a horde, you will have an opportunity to correct your prior misjudgement.
  • Dynamic: Issa finds an ancient treasure (collab with Maya Fae and Julia).
  • Fate: A followup to Marie-Anne's infernal fate (collab with Var and Julia).
  • Art: Sabetha and Inej split the winnings (Lubbio).
  • Art: Mina's kobold shift change (Lubbio).
  • Art: Valzira's egg-laying (Lubbio).
  • Art: Images for Naho's petrification (adapted from Lubbio).
  • Art: Issa's character art, maid dress variant (lovestruckbear).
  • Art: 4MinuteWarning's character art (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Updated character art for Mother (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Updated character art for Eburon (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Emotes for Maelys, new dress variant (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: New emotes for Mother and Eburon (Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Rhyll's animated idles (Amon Ra).
  • Achievements: A whole bunch of new achievements have been added (Tosk).

Tweaks

• Roost redecoration scenes will always trigger if you change consort during Act IV. As a side effect, this means they will trigger a second time if you reload midway through an old save.
  • Asking Marie-Anne for shelter in Act II will allow you to peacefully recruit her in Act III.
  • Malice's last night will play out differently if Valzira is her mother, or the words of power have not been encountered.
  • Sprites for Issa, Malagar, Mother, and Zizeryx have been tweaked so that they are in proportion with other characters (Painted artstyle only, for now).
  • Maelys's animated battle poses have been converted to the more modern 'stripped' state.
  • Malice can be given a complimentary name when Heloise asks for it.
  • Chanwe no longer takes her robes off when visiting her at the convent.
  • All character images are reset to their default state at the start of the character AMA.
  • Darja's Infernal Fate has been renamed as 'The Dragon Princess'.
  • Splitting The Winnings and Shift Change have been added to the gallery.
  • Numerous improvements to visual and audio direction.

Fixes

• Translations will revert to English once you reach the end of the work in progress.
  • You may revert to English manually after picking a translation.
  • Fixed a rare error that would unlock all achievements.
  • Sabetha's oral animations are properly proportioned.
  • It is no longer possible to 'escape' the replay from Valzira's vaginal scene.
  • Resolved a fringe inconsistency with gifting Heloise to the Infernals before her pregnancy is confirmed.
  • Broodmother's gallery entry has been fixed and should unlock properly.
  • Petruk will stop appearing if he is dead.
  • Petruk's successor will no longer occasionally inherit his name.
  • Time will pass when capturing Chanwe, Cooch, and Mina.
  • You will gain Strength if you eat Issa after his encounter with Naho.
  • You will gain Potency if you pursue the new option with Valzira.
  • Cooch will remember to visit the beach during your Last Night with her.
  • Several lines have been split to prevent overlapping the textbox.
  • And everything found in the playtest! Thank you, playtesters!
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Reactions: Tyr Unchained

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if my game is broken or maybe this isnt the update i was waiting for?
when i first load my old save shows soldiers,etc and then i goto sleep and then the following 2 pictures happens
update:not to sure how to word my question...we took over the castle,etc so THIS update is still for THAT part of the game
and the NEW continuation,etc hasnt started yet right?(hope that makes sense )
is steam going to be a mandatory A MUST HAVE IN ORDER TO PLAY or is it going to be playable as it has been all the way until now?

Untitled.png Untitled2.png

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
So im confused, do we get to play newest chapters here or its steam exclusive
chapter 5 steam, all other chapter from 1 to 4 and what happens there goes here for now, unleast someone upload it, so if they put new thing from chapter 1 to 4 you can play those here

Reactions: Bruno3

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
If I buy the steam version, will I get the final version once it's finished developing or will the game be released in seasons/dlc.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Power fantasy or dark fantasy? Which one is better fellas?
If you want to have gameplay and worry about stats and choices pick Dark Fantasy. Just bear in mind that you can die, and the game will be harder.

If you don't care much for the gameplay or stats too much, and just want to experience the story without thinking too hard, choose Power Fantasy.

Personally I just go with power fantasy because I like the story, and I don't have to worry about min/maxing certain stats. And I'm lazy ^^.

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
I got question about Game?
You rape the girl
you how bad is gore or torture
Bestiality are girl that not choice disable gay

• Haha
Reactions: vsd29
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes