Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I got question about Game?
You rape the girl
you how bad is gore or torture
Bestiality are girl that not choice disable gay
I think the gore is all in text, so you don't have to worry about that one
As for the rest - well you are a dragon and there are non-human on human sex all over the game, most of it can be forced or consensual based on your choices.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
There are a lot of tales were dragon have the magical ability to tranform into humans, doesnt mean they are inferior in that form.
That would just make it another carbon copy of other stories like that. The draws of playing a NON HUMAN character is to be AND look non human. So all these stories where the mc isn't suppose t be human yet have him transform into a human appearance always defeated the purpose of giving us a nonhuman character to begin with if your just going to make them look and act human.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Yes this was added some time ago. It does turn Heloise into "unresponsive" fuckpuppet. And Valzira's pregnancy story is arguably a lot worse than Heloise's. At least for now, as it looks like you'll never get her to get to your side and/or become happy. I guess it's a way to get Malice when recruiting the Infernals. I haven't done it though could be some interesting interactions given they probably aren't happy about mixing the essences.
This was added when? Even on the playthrough where I didn't choose sexy Heloise I never got that option I just kept getting "you can go no further with this storyline" did I miss a turn?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
This was added when? Even on the playthrough where I didn't choose sexy Heloise I never got that option I just kept getting "you can go no further with this storyline" did I miss a turn?
Vaziras pregnancy was a very recent addition AFAIK. You do need to fuck Valzira before Heloise, of course.

Jul 31, 2018
its been really long time since i last played this game.....other than the elf girl (i think she was the inquisitor or something like that) can other girls get pregnant?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I need to play this again i don't even remember who is Valzira. :LOL:
Yeah it's kinda hard to keep up with everything in Ravager since the content development is spread out so much. Way easier in to play the new content in a fairly linear story. I don't play every update as well.

Valzira is the witch in the swamp btw.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Yes this was added some time ago. It does turn Heloise into "unresponsive" fuckpuppet. And Valzira's pregnancy story is arguably a lot worse than Heloise's. At least for now, as it looks like you'll never get her to get to your side and/or become happy. I guess it's a way to get Malice when recruiting the Infernals. I haven't done it though could be some interesting interactions given they probably aren't happy about mixing the essences.

Apparently some time back the dev was annoyed enough by bug reports from broken saves through the console that he took some measure prevent the "average" joe from tuning it on. And with a addition of power fantasy mode it's not really needed to use the console any more. You do have limited time in the early chapters still but as long as you visit the mercenaries in chapter 2 and strike the initial deal you can easily do everything.
That said you can still turn on the console. The solution has been posted on here a few times. IIRC it's just a variable you have to set in one of the text/config files. Don't know the exact details because as I said, never needed it since then.
Yep to me it's kinda boring that malice is the only naga that can be born but maybe she's a placeholder for now? I would expect that with a dragon's desire of power and valzira's will for control the child would be a somewhat mirror image of malice but being the younger sister, malice would annoy and toy with her.

Reactions: Bob Jared

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I hate how this game does updates. Having to replay the game in order to have a minor scene that would be interesting on its own is NOT FUN

• Haha
Reactions: Tosk and Bob Jared

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
The game to asking to go to steam for full version. Does that mean we can play full version only on steam?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Hi folks! A couple of things I care a lot about are updating the game regularly, and also making sure those updates are as tidy as possible.

We often get new content finished just after a build begins, and we now have considerably more people playing the game - which is also great for catching niche circumstances that our elite playtesting team might not. To make the most of that, I am enshrining a new development cycle for the runup to completion:

We will spend three weeks working on each update, and then put together an additional enhancement build one week after that. The enhancement build will contain any new content that didn't quite make the cut of the main build, as well as fixes for any bugs that have been reported. This cycle will repeat every four weeks, so you get a couple of updates every month!

This comes with the usual caveat that H-dev is a chaotic beast at the best of times, and we will occasionally have to delay builds due to problems found in playtesting (or in the hard-working havoc before a major plot update). But hopefully that works as well for you as it does for us!
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes