claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Celia late as 6.3? Funny that she was first time introduced before storming the castle, and now she appears to be very last character of this game. Talk about teasing.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Interesting. I always thought that Marie-Anne was an “undercover” princess, aka. Adeline's sister. She and Adeline do know the same song, after all.
Damn, sound like a proper plot twist! I always wondered what was her special deal and this explains why she is into animals as well.

Reactions: 9032141
Jun 29, 2021
Damn, sound like a proper plot twist! I always wondered what was her special deal, and this explains why she is into animals as well.
If you ask Marie about the song, she tells you that her mother sang it to her. I doubt it's a coincidence. Keep in mind that she could also be a half-sister because Adeline and her don't look alike. Her being a half-sibling could also explain why she spent her entire life on a farm instead of the royal palace, kind of? The only way to find out if she has royal blood is to wait and see if she starts poping out some dragons. Thus far, it's just speculation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I tried to impregnate the witch and Heloise, almost at the same time, since the two of them can be mothers to your daughter, but what happened?, the daughter was not born

Jun 29, 2021
I tried to impregnate the witch and Heloise, almost at the same time, since the two of them can be mothers to your daughter, but what happened?, the daughter was not born
Tried it as well. You can't impregnate both; getting a dream sequence of Malice telling you to stop being greedy and that she somehow aborted the second child. Typical Naga-things, I guess.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
If you ask Marie about the song, she tells you that her mother sang it to her. I doubt it's a coincidence. Keep in mind that she could also be a half-sister because Adeline and her don't look alike. Her being a half-sibling could also explain why she spent her entire life on a farm instead of the royal palace, kind of? The only way to find out if she has royal blood is to wait and see if she starts poping out some dragons. Thus far, it's just speculation.
I thought devs were cutting corners by using same sound-file twice. If she is half-targaryen can she laid out dragons or some other hybrids? Naho and her furry-tribe are descend of that short of union.
Tried it as well. You can't impregnate both; getting a dream sequence of Malice telling you to stop being greedy and that she somehow aborted the second child. Typical Naga-things, I guess.
So both Heloise and Valzira can give birth to Malice, and Malice has power to abort herself? Brutal~!

Hey devs! When can we have twin-Malice DLC?

Jun 29, 2021
I thought devs were cutting corners by using the same sound-file twice.
It could still be a coincidence, but why else would we be able to talk to her about that specific song? I don't think it's just simple chit-chat. Ergo it could've some more profound meaning, and it connects Marie-Anne to Adeline.

If she is half-targaryen can she laid out dragons or some other hybrids? Naho and her furry-tribe are descend of that short of union.
Adeline's character is inspired by the Targaryen, whose "bloodline" looked more like a "blood circle." Maybe her Ma and Pa were brother and sister, that's why her bloodline is so pure that only she can produce dragons? Maybe it comes down to "pureness of blood"?

Adeline's mother could have had a lover, maybe a local farmer? If Marie-Anne truly is Adeline's half-sister, that would make her a bastard in royal society, who tends to shun them entirely. Besides that, maybe she isn't pure enough to produce dragons? Quite a hindrance if your entire system of rule is based on controlling and birthing giant lizards. Maybe her mother let her live on the farm to protect her, but also because she isn't suitable to reign?

So both Heloise and Valzira can give birth to Malice, and Malice has power to abort herself? Brutal~!
Hey devs! When can we have twin-Malice DLC?
That just shows how much of a CHAD Malice is. Aborting another version of herself before she is even born...

Twin-Malice DLC: Yes, Claus. Yes.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
I'm having a problem where I start the game and it makes the scary sounds and opens to the main menu, then the game closes. Anyone have a fix?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Hii is this game good i have never seen a game where you play as a dragon xD
and what for incest does this game have I love games with incest
The overall quality of existing content is pretty good though the amount of mutually exclusive paths for individual characters and sub-plots has lead to an issue of too many paths being teased but barely started if at all. (especially in regards to the more empathetic treatment routes) Also, that combining with the chapter based structure means that just about any new content that isn't the main plotline often requires starting over.

As for incest; there is about 2 father/daughter scenes and 3 sister/sister scenes.

Reactions: monk_56 and EZ8lt

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Chanwe's story is just beginning. In Act V, you can have a high priestess of your very own - and Irrelevant has brought her to life and colour. What a glow up, eh?
In other Chanwe-related news, Midnight Iris has begun re-recording and extending her lines with fancy new hardware. So you can look forward to hearing Chanwe's throaty voice in glorious high fidelity.

chanwe_sun_prophet_preview.png

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.3.3, Entities & Identities (Enhanced)

Dev Notes

• We are now structuring our dev plan so that we’ll spend three weeks on a content build, followed by an enhancement build (with bugfixes, improvements, and additional media) one week later. This is an enhancement build!
  • MVP of this build is CDT, for adopting the French translation and producing a huge volume of work in a very short time.
Features

• Art: Valzira’s oral scene, remastered (Lubbio).
  • Art: Zizeryx’s character art, remastered (Irrelevant Art).
  • Art: Cooch’s emotes, wisp variant (Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Cooch’s vaginal scene (two variants, Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Adeline’s part in the showdown with Balthorne (Marina Montague).
  • Voice: Maelys’s protean fate (Catkit).
  • Translation: Polish translations have been added up to the end of Act I (Holo, zlotybananek, PalWrotki).
  • Translation: French translations have been refreshed and extended up to early Act II (CDT).
Tweaks

• Improved behaviour for mercenary recruitment, if done towards the very end of Act III.
  • Valzira’s egg laying has been added to the Gallery as ‘Unwanted Delivery’.
  • Improved logic for Malice’s parenting outcomes if you had unhappy captives, but have since… removed them.
  • Cooch is the second character to earn themselves another Gallery page.
  • The oral scene with Marie-Anne in your lair grants Potency, if it is the first contact you’ve had with her.
  • Likewise with Mina’s Bed Of Riches scene.
  • Voices will be stopped at the end of a scene if they would otherwise continue due to text-skipping.
Fixes

• Mac builds are working again. Sorry!
  • Choosing Eburon as your consort will not prevent Malice’s birth.
  • Infernal fate followups are triggering as intended, including Marie-Anne’s new scene.
  • Marie-Anne’s breeding scene will not suggest she might be the first mother of your children if you already have children.
  • Cooch will not stand in the way of her own thirsty scene.
  • Nor will she be prone to looping the scene indefinitely.
  • Visual glitches in Mina’s gagged scene animation have been fixed.
  • Likewise with one route of Marie-Anne’s stable scene.
  • Bed Of Riches has been restored to the Gallery.
  • Mercenary recruitment takes proper notice of your Mercy check, if you use it.
  • Issa’s layering problems have been fixed.
  • Assorted grammatical and typo fixes (thank you to Lorennar for spotting so many!).

• Support the game! , or
    Join the discord!

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
sometimes it's hard to choose to stay human or give her to the proteans, in the monastery invasion the goddess managed to transform into Chanwe back, it would be nice if possible to access Chanwe again through this goddess transformation

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes