sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
Is there a gallery mod or cheat to unlock gallery?
For some reason, even though im up to Act IV, none of the scenes I've unlocked are unlocked in the gallery

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Hii which one is the best choice and which one is the better what do you think

Surface pro 8 or Surface Laptop Studio or iPad Pro (2021) or Lenovo Yoga 91 or Lenovo Chromebook Duet or Acer Chromebook Spin 713 or Kuu x13 Notebook or Apple MacBook Pro View attachment 1448688
a laptop that has more than 2 core processor with a graphics card that can keep up with games like COD MW or games with high pixel frames. id shoot for a laptop that ranges from $700-$1200 for a decent gaming computer with a external ssd.i have an ASUS that can play fallout 4 at 20 to 35 fps (with no mods) and it costed me almost 800 dollars. its amd ryzen 5 and a 4 core processor pretty much makes it a well rounded secondary to a pc of your budget but this advice given to me by another that mods games with a 2000 dollar pc that does alot more.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I know the game is still a long way from completion and the "evil dragon" choices have always been the priority but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a proper harem of happy consorts. (even better if Issa and Eburon each get a route involving permanent magical genderbending but I highly doubt that will ever happen)
Why not full dragon transformation? Naho got only partial transformation as she had more human elements in her body, but Eburon is 100% furry. Then you can get true hardcore gay-dragon ending.

riji

Dec 17, 2017
Is moving Malgars experiments back to the captives planned, or those are as lost as those given to Demons/Mom?

Whats the follow-up for giving Naho to the Mother? Cant see the giving scene or the follow-up in the Gallery ant dont wanna replay to check rn.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
also, what about scenes or scenarios i cant seem to get?
You can't get everything in one playthrough. For example some things are tied to your lair location or you can only have one prime consort. Also, do you have any specific tag/fetish turned off in the options? That will also prevent you from seeing some scenes.

Jun 29, 2021
…true hardcore gay-dragon ending.
Claus, your eloquence is on a whole other level.

Apropos, how about a Malagar ending? Because science is sexy! Nothing is more appealing than a middle-aged DILF of a warlock performing unethical experiments to help you with your endeavors. It's the same with Breaker! While we're at it, why can't we throw Breaker into the mix? I would suggest a threesome: Dragon, Malager, Breaker. Just for shits and giggles.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Apropos, how about a Malagar ending? Because science is sexy! Nothing is more appealing than a middle-aged DILF of a warlock performing unethical experiments to help you with your endeavors. It's the same with Breaker! While we're at it, why can't we throw Breaker into the mix? I would suggest a threesome: Dragon, Malager, Breaker. Just for shits and giggles.
I am not deving this game but I can tell you that each time more characters interact with each other the complexity of the plot grows exponentially and with that developing time. This is why each chapter of this game is twice as large as previous and takes more time and planning to execute all desired outcomes.
This is why there are three different lairs because with that you can't have Malagar to interact with demons or Chutlu. If Breaker interacts with Malagar, he also need to interact with two different lair faction. That is a lot of work for an optional character who isn't even sexy, so he is on the bottom of the barrel like swamp zombies.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Hmm..

It seems like Adeline contents went over the paywall now.

I better buy it after the game was completed.

It is frustrating to wait for a little contents month by month.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes