Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Improved behaviour for mercenary recruitment, if done towards the very end of Act III
Is this referring to the conflict between them and Mina? It would be nice to go back to being able to keep her happy route intact without losing a horde.

Though that still wouldn't be nearly as hype as adding a happy captive route for Valzira, continuation to Maelys' Doubt route, an actual start to the "set them free" route for the cat sisters or a recruitment route for Naho. (ideally letting her stay as head of the Wolf Pack)

I know the game is still a long way from completion and the "evil dragon" choices have always been the priority but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a proper harem of happy consorts. (even better if Issa and Eburon each get a route involving permanent magical genderbending but I highly doubt that will ever happen)

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
Is this referring to the conflict between them and Mina? It would be nice to go back to being able to keep her happy route intact without losing a horde.
No, it's referring to a bug, that could make it so they wouldn't join you if you've recruited them at the very end of the act 3 if there were other events than their arrival in the event queue.
Anyway, you can still have both them and happy Mina, just give her the dress your kobolds find at some point, she just says "nvm, lol", and is cool with you again.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
No, it's referring to a bug, that could make it so they wouldn't join you if you've recruited them at the very end of the act 3 if there were other events than their arrival in the event queue.
Didn't know about that one. The glitch involving them that I encountered was that "Cuchilla's Bet" would never trigger if my first encounter with Cooch is her just showing up in her cell after the the Mercenaries' arrival instead of capturing her at Gutter's Cove.
Anyway, you can still have both them and happy Mina, just give her the dress your kobolds find at some point, she just says "nvm, lol", and is cool with you again.
Even converting to the unhappy path temporarily breaks the roleplay immersion for me. (using the word "intact" probably wasn't clear enough) Would make more sense if she had a couple levels of happiness and reaching the higher level before the mercenaries arrived meant that she trusts that you will keep them in line while making use of them for your shared goals.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

Chanwe's story is just beginning. In Act V, you can have a high priestess of your very own - and Irrelevant has brought her to life and colour. What a glow up, eh?
In other Chanwe-related news, Midnight Iris has begun re-recording and extending her lines with fancy new hardware. So you can look forward to hearing Chanwe's throaty voice in glorious high fidelity.

View attachment 1446026

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Imagine religion that literally runs around dragon's cock. The bright side is there has been worse religions.

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
I know the game is still a long way from completion and the "evil dragon" choices have always been the priority but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a proper harem of happy consorts. (even better if Issa and Eburon each get a route involving permanent magical genderbending but I highly doubt that will ever happen)
I agree wholeheartedly. At one point I tried juggling a ton of saves just to try and see each consort path, but it was just to troublesome in the end.

So much of the content is mutually exclusive that instead of haveing enjoying a replay or two for a good and evil run. You have to have 20+ different route saves just to see most of the content.

It's a very good game, but retreading the same thing for the twentyth time just to see a majority of the content drags down the enjoyment and slows it to a crawl.

So an option to make them all consorts would both be fantastic, and really help with replay enjoyment.

Loving the game, excited to see where it goes!

Sep 3, 2020
Oh well thx for reply.

It seems like there is a long way for the game to start shining yet.
I'd say it would be better to wait with the release for more art to be ready, int that case, but thats your call.

For now all I can say is - Good Luck.

PS.

It would be great if you could at least show us a sample of how sex scenes would look with your art.

Chanwe's story is just beginning. In Act V, you can have a high priestess of your very own - and Irrelevant has brought her to life and colour. What a glow up, eh?
In other Chanwe-related news, Midnight Iris has begun re-recording and extending her lines with fancy new hardware. So you can look forward to hearing Chanwe's throaty voice in glorious high fidelity.

View attachment 1446026

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
does anybody know how to unlock / get Heloise (The Succubus)

Sep 3, 2020
Are you referring to her infernal version? She gets transformed if you use her to recruit the infernal horde but at that point she's not yours anymore.
I have not played this game in a while so I checked the walkthrough and the walkthrough calls her a succubus

so if I turn her into that I lose her completely. Sucks because she looks hot

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes