_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Lubbio is updating some of our legacy art at the moment. Like this beautifully remodelled rendition of your first time with Heloise. So romantic!
inqui_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
i need to ask , how does one get the scene that envolves one of the girls and the wisps, is it exclusive of any particular choice?

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021

Lubbio is updating some of our legacy art at the moment. Like this beautifully remodelled rendition of your first time with Heloise. So romantic!
View attachment 1456652
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Art is great, but I fail to see how that thin strap of cloth prevents her from speaking.:D

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but is this not a "file sharing" site? I'd think the full version ought to pop up here if it is.
pretty sure it will again at some point. right now i don't think much act 5 content is being worked on just yet so unless you missed the 4.3.0 steam version that was here for a little bit you'll probably have to wait.

that said i'm under the impression that the uploaders are 'sympathetic' to the whole patreSJW issue. which once again means waiting for any uploaders to work past their morals. which will probably happen given time.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

We have completed the review process with Patreon's Trust & Safety team, which I first talked about .
As you may know, we operate a 'split funding' model - where Patreon helps fund our core development, and anything that might fall outside their guidelines is funded by other sources (SubscribeStar, Steam, my own pocket, etc). Trust & Safety understands this, but we need to take additional measures in order to make this clear.
  • The game available to Patreon supporters will be called 'Rampager'. The other game we develop will not be linked or accessible through Patreon.
  • Rampager will not contain any material that is marked with a content flag. This is the simplest way to ensure that it complies with all of Patreon's policies.
  • We will no longer offer Steam keys to high-level Patreon backers. Rampager is its own development project, and will not be associated with Steam.
These changes are the product of extensive discussion with Patreon, and are final. No changes will be made to the games we make and release on any other platforms. Development will continue as normal.
I understand that this might be disappointing or inconvenient for many - but it is necessary. My priority here is to preserve the work we do, while leaving Patreon as a viable route for your support. If you want to discuss this further, come find me on Discord: your opinions matter to me.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017

We have completed the review process with Patreon's Trust & Safety team, which I first talked about .
As you may know, we operate a 'split funding' model - where Patreon helps fund our core development, and anything that might fall outside their guidelines is funded by other sources (SubscribeStar, Steam, my own pocket, etc). Trust & Safety understands this, but we need to take additional measures in order to make this clear.
  • The game available to Patreon supporters will be called 'Rampager'. The other game we develop will not be linked or accessible through Patreon.
  • Rampager will not contain any material that is marked with a content flag. This is the simplest way to ensure that it complies with all of Patreon's policies.
  • We will no longer offer Steam keys to high-level Patreon backers. Rampager is its own development project, and will not be associated with Steam.
These changes are the product of extensive discussion with Patreon, and are final. No changes will be made to the games we make and release on any other platforms. Development will continue as normal.
I understand that this might be disappointing or inconvenient for many - but it is necessary. My priority here is to preserve the work we do, while leaving Patreon as a viable route for your support. If you want to discuss this further, come find me on Discord: your opinions matter to me.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
How much of the sexual content is even going to be eligible for Rampager?

I know the discussion usually centers around incest but last I checked Patreon doesn't like non-con either. There goes the only currently existing routes for Naho, Heloise, Enid, Valzira, the cat sisters, Zizeryx, the Aberration and Malagar's experiments. Maybe this could mean that priority might be shifted to adding fully consensual routes for those characters; which would actually end up being a good thing for me personally but I doubt it. (either way I would still need to stick with the real game for Malice)

Edit: For that matter, I'm not sure what Patreon's views on beastiality are but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they took issue. And with a broader definition for beastiallity than what the game itself uses. (i.e. one that counts the dragon himself as a beast)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
How much of the sexual content is even going to be eligible for Rampager?

I know the discussion usually centers around incest but last I checked Patreon doesn't like non-con either. There goes the only currently existing routes for Naho, Heloise, Enid, Valzira, the cat sisters, Zizeryx, the Aberration and Malagar's experiments. Maybe this could mean that priority might be shifted to adding fully consensual routes for those characters; which would actually end up being a good thing for me personally but I doubt it. (either way I would still need to stick with the real game for Malice)

Edit: For that matter, I'm not sure what Patreon's views on beastiality are but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they took issue. And with a broader definition for beastiallity than what the game itself uses. (i.e. one that counts the dragon himself as a beast)
Go into the options menu and turn off every flag listed then play the game. You'll get an idea. A lot is removed. The biggest of which in my opinion is Malice, as it's impossible to get her without having any tags turned on.

Reactions: Dwemer

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Go into the options menu and turn off every flag listed then play the game. You'll get an idea. A lot is removed. The biggest of which in my opinion is Malice, as it's impossible to get her without having any tags turned on.
i wonder how much money patreon loses out of their BS moral crusade... well if not for someone or group giving them kick backs to continue it. also make me wonder who their backer is and can we make their life harder than it need to be?

Reactions: FFTW

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i wonder how much money patreon loses out of their BS moral crusade... well if not for someone or group giving them kick backs to continue it. also make me wonder who their backer is and can we make their life harder than it need to be?
Patreon is hostage to paypal unlike Subscribestar which doesn't use it or Steam which is likely big enough to not suffer from those kinds of external pressure.

Dragons are mytological creatures so it doesn't count as zoophilia (i think).

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
My question was half rhetorical. Also, to say all tags is likely a huge exaggeration. Infidelity, virginity, pregnancy, femdom, goofiness, intersex and gay are probably all safe.

On side note related to those tags; every single one of the existing beastiallity scenes should also be covered under the Infidelity tag but aren't. Would be different if there was a scene involving the dragon fucking a feral but there isn't. Of course even if there was it would probably be a male feral based on the fact that the only anthro is male. Not to mention that female ferals seem to be exponentially more rare in general. (in terms of NSFW content)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Sad that they had to do this but I guess at least they still allowed to be on Patreon, but now it really concerned me that every public updates will be this version and not the one with full content

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes