Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
I'm curious, is there a way to play strictly morally good start to finish without handicapping yourself severely?
Yes, especially if you pick the "Power Fantasy Mode" that makes you automatically pass all skill checks, but you will miss on a large chunk of the content if you aren't willing to ignore the lack of consent of some of the characters. Game will also force you into conquering the realm at some point, not sure if you consider that to be a moral thing.

• Sad
Reactions: Back
Aug 27, 2020
Yes, especially if you pick the "Power Fantasy Mode" that makes you automatically pass all skill checks, but you will miss on a large chunk of the content if you aren't willing to ignore the lack of consent of some of the characters. Game will also force you into conquering the realm at some point, not sure if you consider that to be a moral thing.
Now... are we talking dub-con or full on non-con? Cause one I can justify to help myself sleep at night, and the other... well

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Now... are we talking dub-con or full on non-con? Cause one I can justify to help myself sleep at night, and the other... well
There are two main girls that involve unavoidable non-con as of yet. (as well as pretty much all content related to recruiting any of the 3 mutually-exclusive allies that depend on the lair choice) 4 main girls involve unavoidable dub-con as of yet and the remaining ones do have full-con "routes".

Note: By "unavoidable" I mean if you choose to pursue their "routes". There is still the option to avoid them completely.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I really want to tlike this game. And I do. But I don't find this game very erotic because the characters in the H-Scene's look absolutely nothing like they do in the rest of the game. This is a real pet peeve of mine. I appreciate that you might not always be able to get the exact same style out of every artist working on a project. But they should be close enough that characters like the merchant for example don't look like completely different characters. She's got PURPLE hair in her cutscenes and brown on her VN art for gods sake. So the consistency is terrible too. I feel like you should choose one style of things. Cartoony or the painted look from the h-scenes and pay better attention to how the characters match their scenes. If we are liking a character and then their scene turns up and they look nothing like advertised. It can feel like a huge letdown.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
I really want to tlike this game. And I do. But I don't find this game very erotic because the characters in the H-Scene's look absolutely nothing like they do in the rest of the game. This is a real pet peeve of mine. I appreciate that you might not always be able to get the exact same style out of every artist working on a project. But they should be close enough that characters like the merchant for example don't look like completely different characters. She's got PURPLE hair in her cutscenes and brown on her VN art for gods sake. So the consistency is terrible too. I feel like you should choose one style of things. Cartoony or the painted look from the h-scenes and pay better attention to how the characters match their scenes. If we are liking a character and then their scene turns up and they look nothing like advertised. It can feel like a huge letdown.
Kinda on the same page
Ngl the portrait art is hotter to look at then the Witcher paintings during h-scenes
Mostly bcuz the expressions actually change between different lustful faces (pleasure, surprised, mindbroken)
Wouldn't ask to get rid of them, but I wonder how much easier it would be to just go with the animated art for h-scenes

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Game will also force you into conquering the realm at some point, not sure if you consider that to be a moral thing.
The regent is pretty much a tyrant that abandons every place to defend his capital. If you don't pillage after you conquer (i.e. give the land to the horde/character that helped you capture it) you're basically a liberator more or less. If you have enough mercy you can even get the people in the capital to rise up and help you, so even more of a liberator.

Basically, there is a mercy route.

Reactions: DoisacChopper

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
is the cheats off?
Yes. Dev made it harder to cheat, because people were messing with the variables recklessly and then sending useless bug reports when it broke their game. However, there is a "Power Fantasy" mode implemented into the game now. It makes you automatically pass all the skil checks, so it kinda serves the same function as cheats.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
It's a shame that awful "text staggering" is still present in this game. While moving the text speed slider all the way to the right results in the text popping up instantly, there are still like, half second staggers, before the rest of it pops up instantly yet again (sometimes multiple times in the same paragraph). I'm not sure what kind of "design decision" warranted this, but there really ought to be a way to disable this. It's....just.....awful.... (see what I did there? nobody wants to read like that).

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Why are they only working only on the other two lairs and not so much on the tower and still waiting on getting chanwe & naho as main consorts choices

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Yeah it's sorta feeling .. thin. Like there's too much content that isn't developed enough. Even characters like Marrie-Anne who seem to have a decent amount have .. honestly very little.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

okwow125125

Nov 8, 2020
This has been my biggest issue with the game too. There's a lot of great things about it but the translation from portrait to h-scene is pretty jarring. I know this game's been in development for a long time but I really do hope they can change it eventually.

Oct 12, 2019
In love with the game.The girls look good,the storyline is pretty good.I thought the scene feature the girl like the preview but the art style is still ok.Can anyone recomend other game with similar type of art like this game,like cartoonish and not anime.Thank you

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Thought the game was amazing... Then found out that I missed out on a lot of things because of stupid timing or technicalities. What??!! Do you "want" me to play the game? Guess not....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Thought the game was amazing... Then found out that I missed out on a lot of things because of stupid timing or technicalities. What??!! Do you "want" me to play the game? Guess not....
I did on my first playthrough too. This is normal. Not every game should babysit you to the extent that you won't miss anything. Hell, this isn't even a difficult to fully complete game. Plus there's a walkthrough/guide included.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Sooo... I'm either dumb, or missing something.
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the drunk gal, Cuchilla. Every time I try that event, I don't have a "Take advantave" choice leading to getting her, I can only leave and let her sleep. What am I missing ?
I've tried both in Dark Fantasy and Power Fantasy mode, neither work...
Is this a Cruelty only thing ? I haven't tried to raise that yet since I enjoyed being the charmer more so than killing everything that moves...

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Sooo... I'm either dumb, or missing something.
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the drunk gal, Cuchilla. Every time I try that event, I don't have a "Take advantave" choice leading to getting her, I can only leave and let her sleep. What am I missing ?
Are you in Act III yet? I believe you have to have chosen a lair before you can capture her.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes