Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Are you in Act III yet? I believe you have to have chosen a lair before you can capture her.
I am. I was every time, actually... That's what's baffling me... I even got some of the other NPCs (though I don't want to lose Mina so I'm not recruiting the mercenaries.)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I am. I was every time, actually... That's what's baffling me... I even got some of the other NPCs (though I don't want to lose Mina so I'm not recruiting the mercenaries.)
That's... really weird. I know you can get her through recruiting the mercs as well, but you've already said you're not doing that so that's not an option. I don't have a copy of the game readily available to check, but I can't remember ever not having the take advantage option once you've followed her back to her house. Maybe it's bugged?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That's... really weird. I know you can get her through recruiting the mercs as well, but you've already said you're not doing that so that's not an option. I don't have a copy of the game readily available to check, but I can't remember ever not having the take advantage option once you've followed her back to her house. Maybe it's bugged?
I found it. I'm an idiot. You need the "Rape" option enabled, to allow her erm... Dubious drunken consent, let us say. I completely forgot about those options, since I toyed around a bit before making an actual attempt, understanding how the game worked.
So that's my own fault.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I found it. I'm an idiot. You need the "Rape" option enabled, to allow her erm... Dubious drunken consent, let us say. I completely forgot about those options, since I toyed around a bit before making an actual attempt, understanding how the game worked.
So that's my own fault.
Ahhh, that makes sense! I hadn't even considered that, since I've never disabled that option.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

While our writers keep up work on Act V, Lubbio is continuing his crusade to revisit and refresh our older art. Much of that will appear in March's update, but this quick before-and-after of Chanwe should give you an idea of what to expect.
chanwe_enhancement_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Undoodle has screen-recorded the entirety of the creation of our new splash art, from the initial mock-ups to the final thing. So if you're the kind of person who likes to see how our art-sausage is made (I certainly am), here's 45 hours compressed down to thirty seconds!
Irrelevant Art is also observing Figuary - with a figure-drawing lesson and session on our Discord, every morning this month at 10:00 UTC. Come along and learn a few things!
View attachment 798ac17f16924a86adaaa6f0d503a585-splash-brief-01-process.mp4

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

IMadeYouReadThis

Jul 22, 2017
I was wondering is there some kind of stat requirement for discipline I played 4 playthroughs so far, one where you marry heloise and have a child, another where you don't marry her but have a child, another where you impregnate valzila (not married) another where malice wasn't born but I still cant get that scene

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
I was wondering is there some kind of stat requirement for discipline I played 4 playthroughs so far, one where you marry heloise and have a child, another where you don't marry her but have a child, another where you impregnate valzila (not married) another where malice wasn't born but I still cant get that scene
"Raise Malice poorly and pick someone besides her mother as your consort"

A guide to naga parenting -

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Also you can be polite and greet her, and she just insults you and sends you flying in response. Such lack of manners.
Yes she does. After you broke into her house. You weren't polite, you broke in and demanded she hold a conversation with you. You can be the most polite person in the world, but if I turn around and find you in my house I would toss you outside in a heap too.

Reactions: HB38 and F1forhalp
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes