Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yes she does. After you broke into her house. You weren't polite, you broke in and demanded she hold a conversation with you. You can be the most polite person in the world, but if I turn around and find you in my house I would toss you outside in a heap too.
Calm down, buddy. That was just a joke.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm just kinda laughing at the fact that so many people say "Val was rude when we first met." Blindly ignoring that they were worse. The protag can do no wrong I suppose
You really need to learn to take a joke. But it looks like you're genetically incapable of it, tbh.

• Angry
Reactions: Tosk

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I'm just kinda laughing at the fact that so many people say "Val was rude when we first met." Blindly ignoring that they were worse. The protag can do no wrong I suppose
to be fair, we don't have an option to knock or call out. which also doesn't make a crap ton of sense seeing as we know nothing about the witch good or bad unless malagar was involved, in act 3 anyways.

Last edited:

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
The only thing I'll say about valzira is that she is constantly mad. try and be nice to her she craps on you, try and have a conversation she despies your existence, exist in near proximity towards her and she wishes for your non existence lol! I walked into her house (without destroying it) introduced myself nicely and she insulted me and magically kicked my ass to the curb. Im interested to see how valzira story and character progresses but man sometimes I want to eat her or give her to malagar to create modern art piece of her. Also she was rude to the nicest character unforgivable

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The only thing I'll say about valzira is that she is constantly mad. try and be nice to her she craps on you, try and have a conversation she despies your existence, exist in near proximity towards her and she wishes for your non existence lol! I walked into her house (without destroying it) introduced myself nicely and she insulted me and magically kicked my ass to the curb. Im interested to see how valzira story and character progresses but man sometimes I want to eat her or give her to malagar to create modern art piece of her. Also she was rude to the nicest character unforgivable
To be fair, she doesn't seem to have a lot of content, right about now. Like, out of the three elves, Heloïse is the most fleshed out by far. Valzira seem to only have her "starting state" so to speak, with you unable to to much to convince her, and Maelys... well... Let's just say I still feel immense guilt for doing what she insisted on me doing.
So yeah, hopefully ol' Val's gonna get more fleshed out in the future and we'll be able to make her understand we're not necessarily a rampaging murder machine (at least if we're playing Mercy).

Last edited:

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021

While our writers keep up work on Act V, Lubbio is continuing his crusade to revisit and refresh our older art. Much of that will appear in March's update, but this quick before-and-after of Chanwe should give you an idea of what to expect.
View attachment 1693390
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Need more Rain please

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Sadly, depending on the game, the term's meaning tend to vary wildly. Some devs manage to keep the fact it's suposed to mean herm, others just say it to mean "tits and dick"...
it should be herm though, by a mere translation of the word.
it -should be- chick with dick and not dude with boobs but it's misused alot.

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW and Sasarko99

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
it should be herm though, by a mere translation of the word.
it -should be- chick with dick and not dude with boobs but it's misused alot.
Yeah, it should be, but often isn't. At this point, it's been so missused and misstransalted that a lot of people don't even care to check and just use the term for whatever. I've even seen a single person us it for both herm and (essentially) trans without any difference, sadly...

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah, it should be, but often isn't. At this point, it's been so missused and misstransalted that a lot of people don't even care to check and just use the term for whatever. I've even seen a single person us it for both herm and (essentially) trans without any difference, sadly...
well the key to Futanari is the existence of both female and male reproductions organs in one person, i really don't get why so many people hm, do it all wrong.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
well the key to Futanari is the existence of both female and male reproductions organs in one person, i really don't get why so many people hm, do it all wrong.
Well, when the term came along on english-speaking parts of the internet, people were less knowledgeable on it, and finding reliable sources for translation, especially with non-latin based languages like japanese, was not as easy. So, some websites started using the term for pretty much anything that wasn't a "normal woman", and people learned it there. After that, they kept using it, taught the wrong notions to other, and from there it just ended up like this.

There's also a good chunck of people who just simply don't give a flying fuck about it.

And there's those who don't necessarily know depending on characters. Me for example : I haven't gotten to the infernals scenes yet, so I have no idea what that infernal gal packs down there, which lead me to figure she might be the reason of the tag. Not like I've seen any other of the girls sprout a dick (though I haven't done the warlock stuff yet either).

Reactions: F1forhalp

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Ravager uses an Intersex content flag for scenes with characters that are somewhere between male and female (specifically, Issa and Zizeryx). F95 doesn't have an Intersex tag, it has a Futa/Trans tag, so that's how it's labelled here.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Lubbio has finished up his first crusade of scene art retouches - the last of which will be included in the upcoming release. That means he's now free to work on the new art for Act V - such as for our newly-converted sun priestess Chanwe.
chanwe_sun_handjob_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes