4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Gotta admit, the new art is looking amazing.
Not to disrespect the previous artist, but the previous pictures for certain scenes (especially for Mine as a matter of fact) were looking a bit jank in the face... Not to mention the discrepancy (did I write that right ?) between the conversation sprites and the scene's arts...
Glad to see it being updated.
Fun fact, this is the same artist as the originals! The difference is:
  1. We no longer have an art shortfall to catch up on, so we're not optimising for speed.
  2. We're not optimising for future animation, either! We're still animating scenes, but the optimisation process proved counterproductive. So he's drawing closer to his natural style.
  3. Two years of practice.
Lubbio has been an absolute diamond, who produced over five hundred CGs for us in that span of time, all the while honing his craft. I stood by him then, and I'll stand by him now - we wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for him.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Fun fact, this is the same artist as the originals! The difference is:
  1. We no longer have an art shortfall to catch up on, so we're not optimising for speed.
  2. We're not optimising for future animation, either! We're still animating scenes, but the optimisation process proved counterproductive. So he's drawing closer to his natural style.
  3. Two years of practice.
Lubbio has been an absolute diamond, who produced over five hundred CGs for us in that span of time, all the while honing his craft. I stood by him then, and I'll stand by him now - we wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for him.
So his artstyle and skills also improved over time, and it shows. Nice of you guys and Lubbio to redo old, less good arts then !

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I'm glad lubbio is getting some credit always did like their art. Also they seriously improved their work dramatically their new coloring is fantastic and they are really nailing the character designs. really liking the art and it keeps getting better.

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
as much as I can without spoiling the quality too much (Sorry)
Ravager [v4.3.9 Public] [4MinuteWarning] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 758,8 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 549 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 723,8 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 513 MB
-

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Very confused about the update. I see the mention of Sabetha & Inej’s protean fate, but I don't see it in the gallery.

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
[...]
Quality Level - Medium
Audio bitrate: 60k Image Quality: Q80 Video Quality: Q60

[...]
FYI: the public release of the game is already crunched quite a bit by the dev (steam version is about twice the size, going by previous releases), so if you're wondering why its hard to improve compression without going postal on the quality; that's why.

The Dark One

Feb 6, 2018
as much as I can without spoiling the quality too much (Sorry)
Ravager [v4.3.9 Public] [4MinuteWarning] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

- Pixeldrain

Original Mac Size: 723,8 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 513 MB
- Pixeldrain

GoFile link appears to be belong to Succubus Contact FYI

s0rrow

Jun 5, 2021
I think I like it.
I also think I could use a walkthrough.
There is a link to one, also in the game, but neither work for me.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes