_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

In the six months we've been on Steam, we've sold over ten thousand copies. Which is incredible! We've been able to acquire the services of a full-time animator, two splash artists, an extra editor, and a lot more voice talent. We've even gained a little of what they call 'resilience', which means we're less vulnerable to the whimsies of crowdfunding platforms and censorship crusades.

We went to Steam to expand our ability to make high quality smut, and now we can do exactly that. In conjunction with you magnificent subscribers, we have the resources we need to make our fantasies come true. So thank you, all, for making this possible. And thank you to Irrelevant Art, who put together some art to celebrate the occasion! Here's to a brighter, sexier future.
10k_yay.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I haven't played this game in a long time. Looking at the changelog, there's a lot of content. I wanted to wait until Chapter 5 but there's new early game stuff. it would be best to get my saves up to date since they're probably outdated with all of these new changes and additions.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
10k copies? This game is really going to the Moon! If current sales continues, the dev team can really afford to make Ravager a 3D-rapegame.

Rachel84

Feb 6, 2019
How do you get the Console / Dev Menu to work in the newer releases?

Neither UnRen or custom RPYs seem to work.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
"Ziz’s animations are temporarily uncensored, whilst we await the delivery of a new censor bar."

I hope this doesn't mean the game is going to be censored here in the future releases.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexaSky

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
"Ziz’s animations are temporarily uncensored, whilst we await the delivery of a new censor bar."

I hope this doesn't mean the game is going to be censored here in the future releases.
Ziz is the futa and if you set up the options not to show that they put a big censor bar on their dick because chopping it off would be too much trouble :sneaky:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

State Of The Realm: March
March is always an exciting month for us - a chance to look backwards, as well as forwards. Because three years ago, I posted the first demo of Ravager (put together over various commutes and late nights) onto Itch. Two years ago, we had a small but devoted following, and the beginnings of a team. One year ago, I was able to finally shuck the day job and give Ravager the full-time focus it deserves.
And now we’re here, thriving, deep in the innards of our biggest and boldest undertaking yet. So much has changed in such a short period of time! We’ve just topped ten thousand sales on Steam, and a thousand backers on our other platforms - an unimaginable number even a few months ago. And with scale, we can dream ever bigger.
But back to the present! This last month saw the return of many team members we had (briefly) lost to plague, and other winter woes. It feels very much like we’re gathering full momentum, and ready to collide with Act V at speed. A good feeling.
Speaking of Act V - I don’t like leaving you for long months without chunky new content, so I’ve put in two revisions to the dev plan. The first is that you’ll get a whole new consort arc to play with whilst we’re working on it. I’m not going to give away any spoilers - but suffice to say that it’s very substantial, and very different to what you might be used to.
The second is that we’ll deliver the first chapter of Act V over two major updates - in v5.0, you’ll be able to hold court and spend quality time with each member of your harem. In v5.1, you’ll be able to catch up with your various hordes and minor characters, and play through its climax.
The overall size of chapter one hasn’t changed… except to get a little bigger. But you’ll be able to play with some of the juiciest bits of it sooner, while we put the polish on the conclusion. As soon as we’re close enough to confirm dates, I’ll let you know when to expect it.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Technical difficulties.

Censorship is not the issue, futa is pretty "normal" nowdays and this game has bestiality and incest content mind you.
well here's the thing. there are people out there who have this kink or that one, maybe bestiality maybe incest but not futa. or the other way around. that's why having something actually optional is a big plus in my book.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes