Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
Was playing the 4.3.8 version and ended up coming across an error that stops the game and vall for you to roll back, I dont know if its been fixed or not but I didn't see it in the change log so im letting ppl know here.
Essentially i was curious what all the scenes were of gifting all the captives to the Wolf's Hord and what happens afterwards when i go back there. Well after the wolfgirl, witch and the abuss have scenes the 4-5th time going back to the hord causes the error and bassically crashes. I tried ignoring it instead of rollback hoping if get lucky but no such luck. Didnt get a chance to try roll back as last save was a while back.
Heres the logs attacked and below.
```
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Yea, so far i've been a pretty cool dragon. A game has to give me a reason to be evil. I guess I'm "a betamalecuck who should only play femdom games." A quote from my sibling who is also playing this game and killing everyone he can.
Man that's some dum take for sure. There is nothing wrong with going the charm way especially when the characters are pretty nice. Going murder hobo kinda just blocks out of some nice events and interactions, then again there is nothing wrong with that too just dont impose how you play onto others. lol

Reactions: youngethan

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
would at least once play the nice guy, just to know the outcome. then again, why should dragons care.
maybe tell that to that sibling? :D

Reactions: lop333

skipper325

Aug 20, 2021
I don't understand why you took away the option to keep using the old portraits more options are always better, especially since the new one's aren't so great

• Angry
Reactions: FFTW

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Our magnificent scene artist Lubbio isn't spending all of his time on remasters and Act V preparation. There's still a little room left over to expand our art for fate scenes, such as this lovely meeting between Heloise and various members of the pack.
heloise_wolves_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Maybe we'll be able to break her in in a later build. After all, it's hinted we might turn Maelys around as well... Unless her only route is to be a broken husk.
We already have two routes for Maelys.
If you made her join you and you have Heloise as consort you get a pretty hot threesome ;)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
We already have two routes for Maelys.
If you made her join you and you have Heloise as consort you get a pretty hot threesome ;)
And Maelys asks you to fuck her since Heloise seems to not have lost herself to it. And yet, if you give her what she asks you, she becomes an empty shell for you to fuck, while totally unresponsive.
The other main route being acting like the cruel monster she sees in you when she comes to end you, and locking her up like Val.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes