Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Is it possible to miss out on the farmgirl if you go after the cattle?
I think it might ? Needs confirmation but I remember losing the option to go for the stables the one time I tried to go for the cattle first... Can't remember if the option pops up again later...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
She lucks kind of unhappy or sleep deprived or hung over. Which I guess is kind of fitting to her character.
You know having a belly full of kobolds isn't gonna stop her from drinking herself into oblivion. Girl gonna give birth to a bunch of drunkards, tipsy right off the womb.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
You are not at all required to sacrifice a waifu to proceed with the game. Indeed, I have tested and it is possible to conquer the lands without having them pillaged and still collect every girl, all while disregarding your lair's faction. Though you likely will have to settle for mina being unhappy.

On the subject of Valzira - here is what may likely be an unpopular opinion: I really like her.
Her character has much in common with Naho who has plenty of fans so that makes her lack of more public appeal doubly puzzling for me. She's rocking the defiant "sound and fury" shtick marvelously, her speech is one of dignified contempt and those characters go a long way with me. Particularly the scene where she demonstrates willingness to suffer what is apparently unspeakable pain just to spite you. First time reading it, i was genuinely awed with the gutsy gamble with her own life in order to deny you, never relenting on the insults even in the throes of agony.
There is even something poetic in it - willing to swallow poison, so that she could spit venom(at the player).

Really does the "bound, but not broken" bit justice; wont bend to appeasement, cave in to threats of torture or execution; ever bristling with defiance, bile and disdain. Which brings to mind a very fitting quote: "Hatred is as good a thing as any to keep one going. Better than most"
That is not to say I advocate for her to become a consort option, though. Doing so would be breaking character. Valzira's appeal - sadly - also means that she cant fundamentally be cowed or reconciled with, and thats how it has to stay.
And thats alright - there are already plenty of characters who can be brought to MC's way of thinking, one way or another, and it's good to have one that wont compromise.
Which makes having your way with her one way or another even hotter.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

Thanks to Irrelevant Art, we have the last waifu to experience the joys of pregnancy - Cooch! I say joys, but giving up the booze has clearly not been kind. I'm sure she'll have a lot to say about it when you catch up with her in Act V.
View attachment 1746155
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
I hope the team Ravager does not promote drinking during pregnancy.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
im playing with gay content off, so why tf am i getting Wolfman in my list of choices as consorts?
I thought it was Naho at first but no.

if youre gonna add gay content then make sure it doesnt show for people that has it turned off ffs.
You can have Eburon stay in your roost as bodyguard, eat barbeque, do drugs together etc etc as platonic bros. No homo.

Nov 7, 2021
Regarding the gay stuff. I like Issa and the catgirl-duo, but I would kill for a "catboy" kinda like Felix Argyle. Catgirls are cute and stuff, but catboys are underappreciated, lol.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
You know having a belly full of kobolds isn't gonna stop her from drinking herself into oblivion. Girl gonna give birth to a bunch of drunkards, tipsy right off the womb.
That would be fucked uply wholesome in a way. I can see her enjoy the company of her kobold children.
Maybe even being proud of the for being able to hold their alcohol.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
You can have Eburon stay in your roost as bodyguard, eat barbeque, do drugs together etc etc as platonic bros. No homo.
Shouldn't you have then an option "screw girls! instead of make Eburon a bodyguard". Personally I am not pro with H-games, and did not known you have have a male consort with gay filter turned off and instead of swapping cum or something you two can be best buddied 4ever. Quite wholesome option I say.

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
im playing with gay content off, so why tf am i getting Wolfman in my list of choices as consorts?
I thought it was Naho at first but no.

if youre gonna add gay content then make sure it doesnt show for people that has it turned off ffs.
I consider content filters an unfortunate results of snowflake appeasement. I play all games with everything turned on, even the stuff i dont like. Mainly because if its in there, then turning it off warps the rest of it in some way, in order to fit the new limitation - thus damaging the integrity of the creator's original intent. And thats how you end up with "Rampager":sick:

So a firm "nay" to content filters. Grow a thicker skin, take the good with the bad, and become stronger through adversity!

Last edited:

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I consider content filters an unfortunate results of snowflake appeasement. I play all games with everything turned on, even the stuff i dont like. Mainly because if its in there, then turning it off warps the rest of it in some way, in order to fit the new limitation - thus damaging the integrity of the creator's original intent. And thats how you get "Rampager":sick:

So a firm "nay" to content filters. Grow a thicker skin, take the good with the bad, and become stronger through adversity!
I was going to agree with you and then I remembered Anders from Dragon Age 2.

I guess there was Sosiel from Pathfinder WotR too.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I was going to agree with you and then I remembered Anders from Dragon Age 2.

I guess there was Sosiel from Pathfinder WotR too.
Speaking of pathfinder we need more characters like Camellia who are unironically just bad people,but stick with you just for the fun of it.

Reactions: forbiddentwo
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes