Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Did you guys know that Malice reacts differently if you name her “Princess”?
Initially, when baby snake first came out, I named her "Helspawn" which was a double pun because of her mother's name and, well, because she is one.
Was very hurt when she said i suck at naming - i thought it was clever...

View attachment 1754777
I fucking love little easter eggs like that. I wonder if there's more...
Young Malice is so fucking precious anyway. Can't stay mad at the little bugger.

Dec 9, 2019
Also done a run where I had the Spire as my Lair with meeting Malagar.

Moving on with talking to the Warlock, there was an interesting dialogue that got me pondering of Malagar thinking of creating a possible potion to make my Dragon character have a Human form.

I thought that would be an interesting plot to ponder and explore the notion of, allowing the Dragon to have a human form which grants him to shift to and form into either entity.

It made wonder as to what kind of Human form would our Dragon would even look like, with using partial evident to what Malice/Princess appears in game.

So after scouting the interwebs, I came across this Reference image online and I thought: Yeah... That definitely looks like my Dragon Boi in Human Form.

8f0f7ebd64e1cca2b5724bd004f37cfb.jpg

All he needs is Dragon Horns, a pair of massive Dragon Wings, and a Tail and there you have it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I thought that would be an interesting plot to ponder and explore the notion of, allowing the Dragon to have a human form which grants him to shift to and form into either entity.
I guess you either didn't pay attention to a specific dream or failed to understand that was a memory rather than a figment of the dragon's imagination, then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019
I guess you either didn't pay attention to a specific dream or failed to understand that was a memory rather than a figment of the dragon's imagination, then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huh... That I did not know at all...

Welp! The more you know I guess!

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Also done a run where I had the Spire as my Lair with meeting Malagar.

Moving on with talking to the Warlock, there was an interesting dialogue that got me pondering of Malagar thinking of creating a possible potion to make my Dragon character have a Human form.

It made wonder as to what kind of Human form would our Dragon would even look like, with using partial evident to what Malice/Princess appears in game.

So after scouting the interwebs, I came across this Reference image online and I thought: Yeah... That definitely looks like my Dragon Boi in Human Form.

View attachment 1755297

All he needs is Dragon Horns, a pair of massive Dragon Wings, and a Tail and there you have it.
I'm going to ruin your fun a bit by pointing out that the scene in question you are thinking of is under the GOOFY tag and can't be seen if it's off. Anything under GOOFY is non-canon

HomieBeer

May 1, 2020
Hey guys, can you reset the option killing of the guy when we met who hunted the main character from killing to raping?, also the other male characters you can change this option too, like dominate you always can fuck them who make you hate or talked too much?, I know it's kinda weird but maybe it's a good idea when we can both choose to kill and rape, even we negotiate and feminize them?( sorry for bad english )

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys, can you reset the option killing of the guy when we met who hunted the main character from killing to raping?, also the other male characters you can change this option too, like dominate you always can fuck them who make you hate or talked too much?, I know it's kinda weird but maybe it's a good idea when we can both choose to kill and rape, even we negotiate and feminize them?( sorry for bad english )
Uhm, I dont think you are in the right forum, buddy. None of that made sense...in more ways than one.

Last edited:

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019

Thanks to Irrelevant Art, we have the last waifu to experience the joys of pregnancy - Cooch! I say joys, but giving up the booze has clearly not been kind. I'm sure she'll have a lot to say about it when you catch up with her in Act V.
View attachment 1746155
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
hope we will see more of that donkey in action, maybe even with other companions

Reactions: ShadowsDieTwice
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes