forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
You do realize that, much like in this game, you can just not flirt with him? I mean all dialog choices that indicate romantic interest are quite visibly marked.

And because it is too much of an uncanny coincidence for you to mention DA2 while im actually playing the game, here's a scenic shot of my assassin, shortly before the Corypheus fight i started just now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sosiel is probably the better example since the cutoff point was him painting my portrait.

I imagined him portraying me riding my triceratops, sword drawn and pointing to the middle distance.

Apparently what he had in mind was a sexy nude portrait because after that the only way to get off his path is to utterly crush his heart (and originally this was bugged to teleport you off the map, effectively sending you to the cornfield).

Feb 10, 2018
love this game, but I really wish the sex scenes matched the sprites.
The HD pictures edited to look like there moving has been a turn off ever since those Meet N' fuck games.
Animating the characters in their original style would have been WAY hotter, and probably less work than doing an oil painting just to cut it up and move it around like your a South Park animator

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
love this game, but I really wish the sex scenes matched the sprites.
The HD pictures edited to look like there moving has been a turn off ever since those Meet N' fuck games.
Animating the characters in their original style would have been WAY hotter, and probably less work than doing an oil painting just to cut it up and move it around like your a South Park animator
Assuming you're talking about the older scenes, do not worry. The artist is currently remaking the old art to make them more accurate, since their artstyle and skill improved a lot by now. The devs gave some news about this a little bit ago.

Aug 2, 2020
How long for the new uptade, I just downloaded the game for the first time and I am not familiar with this creator, so if anyone knows please let me know, thanks before hand.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
How long for the new uptade, I just downloaded the game for the first time and I am not familiar with this creator, so if anyone knows please let me know, thanks before hand.
Look at the first post of the thread. Last update was pretty recent, so it'll be a little bit away still. Also, recent work seems to be mainly streamlining and replacing old art, if I'm not mistaken.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
ah, that a pity... well, lets hope next update is full of content.
Don't worry too much, the team making the game is pretty consistent.
They are hard at work with the next chapter and replacing some of the old art.
Im sure they drip us some small updates in between the big ones.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I wondered, what was the originally intended name for the Dragon? Or canon name?
Usually, when there's a canon answer, it's set by default, so there might not have been one since the prompt is blank.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm going with words related to Fire depending on the run.
My main run's boi's named Ember. I forgot the name of the "everybody to the Infernals" run one...

Dec 9, 2019

State Of The Realm: March
March is always an exciting month for us - a chance to look backwards, as well as forwards. Because three years ago, I posted the first demo of Ravager (put together over various commutes and late nights) onto Itch. Two years ago, we had a small but devoted following, and the beginnings of a team. One year ago, I was able to finally shuck the day job and give Ravager the full-time focus it deserves.
And now we’re here, thriving, deep in the innards of our biggest and boldest undertaking yet. So much has changed in such a short period of time! We’ve just topped ten thousand sales on Steam, and a thousand backers on our other platforms - an unimaginable number even a few months ago. And with scale, we can dream ever bigger.
But back to the present! This last month saw the return of many team members we had (briefly) lost to plague, and other winter woes. It feels very much like we’re gathering full momentum, and ready to collide with Act V at speed. A good feeling.
Speaking of Act V - I don’t like leaving you for long months without chunky new content, so I’ve put in two revisions to the dev plan. The first is that you’ll get a whole new consort arc to play with whilst we’re working on it. I’m not going to give away any spoilers - but suffice to say that it’s very substantial, and very different to what you might be used to.
The second is that we’ll deliver the first chapter of Act V over two major updates - in v5.0, you’ll be able to hold court and spend quality time with each member of your harem. In v5.1, you’ll be able to catch up with your various hordes and minor characters, and play through its climax.
The overall size of chapter one hasn’t changed… except to get a little bigger. But you’ll be able to play with some of the juiciest bits of it sooner, while we put the polish on the conclusion. As soon as we’re close enough to confirm dates, I’ll let you know when to expect it.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Meanwhile I'm getting my fisticuffs ready to fight the Goddess to prevent the End of the World after having my Elf Waifu Heloise gave Birth to my abomination daughter.

Ain't no force in the Universe gonna separate me and my little abomination.

R.png

Even if the Endgame is gonna be like this my Dragon Harem master is against one angry Goddess for causing the Cataclysm.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes