_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Our supplemental scene artist Korwu has also been working hard! She has just finished illustrating an extended sequence for Naho's sacrifice to the infernals, and subsequent very intimate experience with the products of fleshcrafting.
naho_infernals_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

Our supplemental scene artist Korwu has also been working hard! She has just finished illustrating an extended sequence for Naho's sacrifice to the infernals, and subsequent very intimate experience with the products of fleshcrafting.
View attachment 2045022
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
what da cerberus doin???? :oops: :oops:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Every sacrifice is meant for Ziz to fucking, show off, and grow more power among the Infernals members.
it's not meant for dogs :cry:.

PS: IMO the Infernals route should be towards dickgirls content because it is the purpose of choosing the Infernals in the first place.
True i miss that bumpy infernal cock corrupting them moon bitches

Last edited:
Reactions: Tufa

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Put a nice warm jumper/sweater on before enjoying this last piece in Undoodle's trifecta: a bold and cold new look for the Ancient Spire. All of these new lair backgrounds will be in for the upcoming major release - which will launch this weekend.
spire_undoodle_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Feb 25, 2021

View attachment 2045022
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Ravager is my favorite sex game; Naho getting destroyed is my favorite thing in my favorite sex game; This is easily one of if not the best CG in the game. Ugh can't wait for 4.4 literally been checking daily

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
would be cool if you could befriend the wolf-girl. Even if i play as a dragon i still want to befriend as many women as i can. Rape and all that stuff is good and all(kinda), but vanilla, loving shreks is still the best, imo
this
Our dragon deserved "its not like i like you or anything b-baka"type girl as his consort

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes