Mar 23, 2022
Downloads here. Regrets not having enough money to buy it on steam. Feels bad. Jokes aside. I just got through my first play through and boy is it good. I might actually buy it on steam, didn't know it was there. Though I'll probably still download it from here because knowing how big companies can dislike some preferences when it comes to adult content. Where here is a bit more laxed with the restrictions. Now why I am posting this. Through my play through I noticed some inconsistencies. Mainly involving the elves. I'm going to put it in spoilers just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now onto some things that I disliked about how the game worked. Again spoilers because just incase.

Man, that's a lot more then I was expecting to type out. Would definitely recommend it to people, just not everyone. Some people aren't into the whole being a dragon thing.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Anyone else got this bug?
Yeah, I got that bug before. I usually just click "ignore" and that usually goes away. Sometimes I have to redownload the game just to fix it. But I don't know if it means that a file is missing, and if so, I don't know how to fix it.

Oct 12, 2019
So the new update just add some new scene and fix some bug right?Still nothing after the castle event?I mean do we got any infomation about release date of chapter v?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Taking a little extra time on this major release means that we can squeeze in some special presents for you, too. Our Dreamweaver subscribers voted on a trip to the Inferno for Maëlys, where Žižeryx is on hand to provide some helpful spiritual repairs. This scene is the first to be drafted by our editor DoItToJulia, and now Lubbio has provided us with some beautiful art to go with it. I look forward to sharing it with you all when v440 launches, later this month!
huntress_fixing_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Ethics be damned I want to throw Lubbio in the cloning machine and throw away the keys to the basement. Their artstyle looks so good I need more of it, like AAA VN 3000+ CG gallery type of more of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

Taking a little extra time on this major release means that we can squeeze in some special presents for you, too. Our Dreamweaver subscribers voted on a trip to the Inferno for Maëlys, where Žižeryx is on hand to provide some helpful spiritual repairs. This scene is the first to be drafted by our editor DoItToJulia, and now Lubbio has provided us with some beautiful art to go with it. I look forward to sharing it with you all when v440 launches, later this month!
View attachment 2028425
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
let me in.....LET ME IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment Monkey furiously knocking at door.mp4

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Would there be a branching story line whether you have a baby or not starting chapter V ?
I mean it all depends on if you can even get to chapter V without creating your cute widdle abomination. Something tells me no, but I've not tested yet. I'd guess you HAVE to have her, or there'll be a work around because it'd mean an (un-necessary?) excess of work otherwise, but you never know...

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 2028425
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
She better not mess with my tomboy bestie.
I've a soft spot in my heart for Maëlys.
She's the only one who didn't try any bs magic/abilities against the dragon nor did she disrespect him.
Valzira and Heloise? Both arrogant, disrespectful and magic using sluts who need to be put in their place.
But Maëlys? She never disrespected or offended the dragon. Quite the contrary. She was very straightforward. She wanted to kill the dragon. Nothing more nothing less. And when she came to assassinate us she didn't use magic or cheap tricks. She duelled the dragon one vs one. What a fucking badass.
I got nothing but respect for that little redhead. Literally the only girl in the game I'd never rape. (Except Malice but she's an exception in many respects).

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
I mean it all depends on if you can even get to chapter V without creating your cute widdle abomination. Something tells me no, but I've not tested yet. I'd guess you HAVE to have her, or there'll be a work around because it'd mean an (un-necessary?) excess of work otherwise, but you never know...
You are not required to have Malice. The ending in chapter IV changes if she isn't there

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes