_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

I promised you all a major update to enjoy whilst we're putting the finishing touches to v5.0.0. Today's news is that it is (almost) ready to share!

Version 4.4.0 is our last milestone before Act V. We've been working on it in the background for some time now, and it is considerably larger than a typical monthly update. You can look forward to a new consort option, new scenes, new illustrations, new animations, new voice acting, and a host of improvements to the game's UI.

Such a big update takes a little longer than usual to prep, playtest, and polish - so please bear with me for a week (or few) while I do so. Version 4.4.0 will release as soon as it is ready, in September.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
So, minor spoilers I guess for the first bit of the game where you're still recruiting factions-

Once the mercs come in and get into a fight with Mina, she's straight up gone once you tell her to leave, right? Like, left your spire or whatever and is hanging out in god-knows-where now? Cause I'm in act 4 or so, where I can no longer explore anywhere and am leading factions for conquest, and for some reason she's back. The dragon can only order the kobold to give her the dress and no one else, and she just came in while I was enjoying my horde- both times acting as though she's been here and used this whole time.
Has she been here this whole time and just unvisitable? Is this an oversight by the devs, not expecting anyone to let her walk free? She left so long ago I forgot about her and selected the dress option just to see who that even was.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
or rather daughter on father to be specific.

And nothing about it is consensual. In a weird way.

*When a mommy elf and a daddy dragon love each other very, very much... but there was no love involved, was it?*

Damn, I adore their VA work

I hope there will be a heloise/dragon/malice scene

1661445920700.png

Last edited:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
no Marie-Anne and Darja, not even real table.

Not interested in any other characters, to be honest. They are just boring, I guess. Mostly eat them for stats on every playthrough, ignore on merciful

Trying random names for Malice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Not interested in any other characters, to be honest. They are just boring, I guess. Mostly eat them for stats on every playthrough, ignore on merciful

Trying random names for Malice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other combinations you can try: Balthorne, Adeline, Valzira, Heloise, Heloïse, or any of your other captives

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes