Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Haven't played this game in a long time, but I don't remember seeing any femdom when I played it... anyone know how to get that content (maybe with a walkthrough)?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I don't understand your clarification
It doesnt happen to be vague and as non spoiler as I can be. There is Steam achievement for trying the Princess, Handmaiden and Commoner. But you are only allowed to do 2 of the 3. The Princess will cum for those who wait. ;)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It doesnt happen to be vague and as non spoiler as I can be. There is Steam achievement for trying the Princess, Handmaiden and Commoner. But you are only allowed to do 2 of the 3. The Princess will cum for those who wait. ;)
I am not able to compute how what you said is a logical response to "yes there is a paywall. you must buy the steam version if you want to fuck the princess"?
Are you... saying there is no paywall? that there is? what do steam achievements have to do with it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Are you implying that the Princess scene will eventually become available in the Free Version?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Yes, but you can actually fuck her later, after you conquer the realm, during a scene that is disabled in the free version of the game. That's what the person above was asking about.
Well excuse me then, I didnt know you could. I had reached the end once out of 4-6 runthroughs and I kinda pushed away the princess but didnt kill her. So I didnt know.

So pardon me to all thats above. I didnt mean to offend, I was only stating what I had seen AND it wasnt from the Steam version which Steam userid: arlyniceguy has.

But to ask someone for $15 with little guarantees on a platform like Steam that can refund you, you need to offer people extra and from what I have seen from 4MinuteWarning as a dev, I dont believe he has ill intent on this and as of now, even without a completion incoming it has tons of value as I gave him a good review from my Curator page. I even can bet he will add this to all versions on completion. I feel like its a kicker to get people to pay $15 for an incomplete VN at this time.

I am sorry if anyone feels bothered by this but in life, its "grass, gas or ass: No one rides for free."

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Another beautiful sequence from Lubbio, and another close-up detail for you! Find you someone who looks at you like Marie-Anne looks at... this delicious sausage.
marie-anne-evening-feed-preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Jul 30, 2022

Another beautiful sequence from Lubbio, and another close-up detail for you! Find you someone who looks at you like Marie-Anne looks at... this delicious sausage.
View attachment 1989456
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
… this delicious sausage.

salami-rubbing-meat (1).gif

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

View attachment 1989456
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Wait,the ribbed protrusion is gone?whose dick is this?hello?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes