Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
You are not required to have Malice. The ending in chapter IV changes if she isn't there
Hehe... yeah... funny story... I made that post, then when digging around to see if Act V had a release date yet, I discovered that this could be the case ^^;
I was had a feeling that someone was going to call me out on it XD

So, there's supposedly ten possible endings in the end... which route are you going for?

• Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Hehe... yeah... funny story... I made that post, then when digging around to see if Act V had a release date yet, I discovered that this could be the case ^^;
I was had a feeling that someone was going to call me out on it XD

So, there's supposedly ten possible endings in the end... which route are you going for?
Me? All of them. I'm the one coding them in

• Haha
Reactions: Spliffing

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
is one of them the hardest "own the world intact and have the whole harem" ending?
At risk of putting my foot in it again:
That will be one of the hardest routes I imagine. Also potentially impossible as I don't think there's a 'good' option for taking the bridge (right now). But I'd say you're right; own the world, have all harem, have full happiness, have maximum possible prosperity, and everyone gets a baby... except you can only have one naga as far as I know so... maybe one or two elves have to go without.

Ten endings though... that's ambitious :)

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Our magnificent illustrator Amon Ra has been hard at work too! The upcoming major update doesn't just include the rest of his remastered character animations - it also features a whole new animated scene with Adeline. This turned out really well, and I'm looking forward to showing all eight parts of it when v440 releases later this month!
View attachment 49920f0dba2e4c54a0e483c995c8f5c1-anim_princess_reunion_ready.mp4

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

Our magnificent illustrator Amon Ra has been hard at work too! The upcoming major update doesn't just include the rest of his remastered character animations - it also features a whole new animated scene with Adeline. This turned out really well, and I'm looking forward to showing all eight parts of it when v440 releases later this month!
View attachment 2033453

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Still lick tho
lumine-lick.gif

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
kind of has nothing to do with whether you're able to get a harem end
Oh. I was looking at it from the perspective where opting for "power fantasy" lets you keep all of the girls to yourself (unlike "dark fantasy", where you're incentivized to give them to your troops for morale), but yeah, I wonder how/if it'll actually translate to a harem ending. If there is one, it will definitely be easier to get on "power fantasy".

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Was there some recent purge-run on Mega? A lot of games' Mega links for PC are down right now. And some of them recently had updates too.

• Wow
Reactions: _Maou_

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Undoodle continues to beautify our lair backgrounds - this time it is the Abandoned Mine that receives a hand-painted makeover! She is now beginning work on the Ancient Spire, which will complete our trifecta.
mine_undoodle_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2033453

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Undoodle continues to beautify our lair backgrounds - this time it is the Abandoned Mine that receives a hand-painted makeover! She is now beginning work on the Ancient Spire, which will complete our trifecta.
View attachment 2041253
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
There isn't one single piece of art in this game i don't like. :love:

Hahaha i am stealing this gif! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes