Nov 10, 2017
so what are the actual requirements for naho concubine/consort?
other than torturer of course. also naho concubine/consort option not appearing on new game for some reason, must be the lair? or because I didn't pick to make her submit in "another" way I chose bludgeon

edit:
choosing naho as consort before sending her to breaker
and choosing her after sending her to breaker gives to different morning reactions/interactions

"Scene: If you have broken Maelys, you can ask Zizeryx to fix her for you " how? the only way to get maelys broken that I know of is through heloise and malice and heloise is a hard requirement for zizeryx, that I know of at least

Last edited:

Hoodedfigure

Jul 8, 2017
Ah, shit, I just realised that Marie-Anne is a slut who fucks with animals. And has been doing it long before meeting the dragon.
The worst type of cuckoldy, the surprise cuckoldry.
I am pretty convinced now that she still fucks with random dogs/horses/whatever even if you disable cuckoldry in the settings.
I really need to play this game, huh?

Kojammer

May 7, 2020
just wanna chime in and say that Malagar's VA is fucking phenomenal and sells the character better than just about any other in the game (though the rest are all great too)

almost all of his newly voiced lines are delivered in the form of absolute bangers, love my wacky wizard DILF to bits and would commit crimes against existence with him any day

Reactions: InTheWoods

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
"Scene: If you have broken Maelys, you can ask Zizeryx to fix her for you " how? the only way to get maelys broken that I know of is through heloise and malice and heloise is a hard requirement for zizeryx, that I know of at least
you have to sacrifice the inqusitrix first

That's a lot of content being added in that changelog. I really should try out the other consort options pass Heloise but I can't help but want to tame and "seduce" her completely everytime.

agreed best girl IMO lady is ready to destroy the world with you

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yep, I still feel like she has the best written storyline in the game. The dev did really well and Baby Snek just sent it through the roof for me. That's why she's been one of my favorites for a long time and it's still not changed at all. I legit can't do a playthrough where I give her up.

If you couldn't tell already, Malice is my other favorite character in the game.

Nov 10, 2017
you have to sacrifice the inqusitrix first

but if I sacrifice inquisitrix how do I unintentionally "break" maelys?

edit: oh wait, I just have to beat maelys in her encounter and give her directly, I thought by "broken" it was the blank maelys

Last edited:

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I haven't done the bad path, but it's just a guess, but it seems like her broken state is the same as if you used her on the dominate path. You just don't get the fluffy interactions before that.

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
I haven't done the bad path, but it's just a guess, but it seems like her broken state is the same as if you used her on the dominate path. You just don't get the fluffy interactions before that.
its just after fucking her applies to both doubt and despair paths

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes