YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
How to trigger Enid breasfeeding scene? I asked Petruk how Enid is doing, but he said he doesn't know.
Do I need to be in Act IV?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
I have some dilemmas in this game, I prefer to be a nice dragon, that's it for me, but what is the best home?, the abandoned mine has Žižeryx, which I really like, but he needs Heloise...., which I like too, The Sunken Temple has the mother, or god, but it needs abbes for that, and bro malagar Valziha ;(
Just give up the Abbess.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I have some dilemmas in this game, I prefer to be a nice dragon, that's it for me, but what is the best home?, the abandoned mine has Žižeryx, which I really like, but he needs Heloise...., which I like too, The Sunken Temple has the mother, or god, but it needs abbes for that, and bro malagar Valziha ;(
The bloody spire is the best lair. C'mon, it's a giant, menacing tower atop a mountain. What can be a more fitting lair for a dragon? Besides, Valzira is such a bitch.
And it's not like you have to give any captives to lair NPCs. Just don't do it.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Every time I see there is an update I rush to download it only to realize there is no new chapter. Please stop teasing me :cry:
Also why did you stop naming the updates?

Reactions: forbiddentwo

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Finally was able to play through Naho's consort content after that bug I encountered. Great stuff, although definitely a bit bittersweet. I would love to have a path (in the fullness of time...) where you can "un-break" Naho and she can be loyal to you without relying on her breaking/training. The thought of her helping lead your armies and ripping your enemies to shreds whilst being actually loyal... Mmmm. A man can dream :p

Great stuff overall! Looking, as ever, forward to the big update ;)

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I actually like the familial relationship between Malagar and Darja. If only there was a way for Darja to convince him to not take away Valzira...

Reactions: Zekethor

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I didn't play the last update I am in waiting for Completed tag So I can enjoy the Full story to the End,But from what I saw I Get The only one That I don't feel sad For whatever happen to her is Valzihara I mean in the end She is Rude Snopy unhelpful so yeah Malagar Kinda Family xD I mean he know Darja so and I didn't See the other homes but I Like the idea of Old dragon lived in that Place So it makes sense when Koblod show up

Reactions: Zekethor

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Finally was able to play through Naho's consort content after that bug I encountered. Great stuff, although definitely a bit bittersweet. I would love to have a path (in the fullness of time...) where you can "un-break" Naho and she can be loyal to you without relying on her breaking/training. The thought of her helping lead your armies and ripping your enemies to shreds whilst being actually loyal... Mmmm. A man can dream :p

Great stuff overall! Looking, as ever, forward to the big update ;)
Wait there's a way we are suppose to train her? Because I literally just got the failed assassination attempt with her. I think I missed a step and I was about to be very disappointed at that. I mean we can basically make a elf, a literal being directly connected to the goddess love us of her own choosing and even treat the child which is suppose to bring about the apocalypse, and be the infernals natural enemy love the dragon, but a wolf girl with anger issues is suppose to be impossible?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes