Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Is the pregnancy of all the characters already implemented or are there only the images?
Going to see the images, animation and arts in the folders there are the preg version of almost all the female characters.

Has anyone found any difference with active "phisyc fluid"?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I have some dilemmas in this game, I prefer to be a nice dragon, that's it for me, but what is the best home?, the abandoned mine has Žižeryx, which I really like, but he needs Heloise...., which I like too, The Sunken Temple has the mother, or god, but it needs abbes for that, and bro malagar Valziha ;(

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I have some dilemmas in this game, I prefer to be a nice dragon, that's it for me, but what is the best home?, the abandoned mine has Žižeryx, which I really like, but he needs Heloise...., which I like too, The Sunken Temple has the mother, or god, but it needs abbes for that, and bro malagar Valziha ;(
You don't have to sacrifice anyone. I usually go with the sunken temple and just... don't give them the Abbess. You get access to another army and character if you do, yeah, but you can absolutely just ignore them and not bother.

Reactions: Zekethor

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So second best girl finally gets to become concubine? Can't wait! Guess I'll play it all from the beginning again since I having played the vn in a while.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Okay I must be being dumb. How do you select Naho to be your consort in the newest version? I don't see her listed before or after visiting Breaker. What am I missing?

EDIT: I think I found a bug(?). If you select to be merciful to Nano the first time you go to the wolfpack, and then capture her on the second occasion, for some reason she is not available as a consort option. Weird. Works if you take her the first time you meet.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes