Nov 10, 2017
am I the only one who would like Maelys as a consort
since the content of consorts came in a lot of us actually have been expecting something like that. don't even need to bang her (want to sure, but, you know, based on lore. rather not).

just keep getting an image of the dragon protectively coiled around maelys, or maybe giving her a joy ride in the skies, heck give em all joy rides.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

bobfat40

May 2, 2018
For anyone that wants to play the steam edition on JoiPlay, go to the JoiPlay Patreon (won't need a subscription but might as well support it if you can) and download the latest version (including the plugins) and Ravager should work. It seems as if the app store version is no longer being updated (at least for now).

Reactions: Mister_Ferret

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
the cave lair inferno representative, she(?)'s futa.
only way i can have sex with her and break her is to have a child with heloise, but to get the infernal on my side i have to offer her as sacrifice. How do i do get around that??

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Is Daughter the only Incest Route? Personally, I find it revolting, props for the rest of the stellar game though
Inej is also rather clearly into her sister Sabetha. And Adeline layed the egg that the dragon hatched from, but apparently he was created in some weird way. So basically, she is his surrogate mother, not his biological mother.

But overall, if don't knock up any elves, there is no apocalypse and no hardcore incest.

Jqraptor

Jul 4, 2017
only way i can have sex with her and break her is to have a child with heloise, but to get the infernal on my side i have to offer her as sacrifice. How do i do get around that??
If you take her by force (not charm) you can just rape her in the cell when you first talk to her, which will break her.

Reactions: noble 271

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a good ending with Naho? I've been hoping that she would eventually come around if she wasn't mistreated. Seems like she hates your guts though.

Reactions: hofom77573

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
If you chose the infernals, indeed you will hand over Heloise, however you can have your daughter by other elven/dragon relationships, so maybe Valziha, and Maelys, (never tested it other than with heloise, but heard it was possible)

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I was thinking about the updates of this game, I waited for 3 in a row to accumulate, but what I felt was few apparent changes, however there were many changes which made me realize that more "normal" games come with new scenes, already with the design and with the characters that we expect, but in this game a lot of 80% of the update happens to be of possible destinations and new arts that they didn't have, for the game as a whole in the long term it works, but in the short term you feel the feeling that it hasn't changed a lot, I believe updates would be better used if focused on at least 1 new scene with each character like: "1 scene with Naho, 1 Marie Ane, 2 Sabatha Inej, 1 Issa, and 1 with our daughter, + 1 fate + art and dialogue from past scenes", in practice you would feel the game time progress, and a feeling that the update was worth it, but what usually happens is: 2 scenes with Abbes, New dynimic with infernals, New fate for Maelys, new arts, new fate with the wolves" which makes you feel like nothing has changed since most people I believe, keep keeping all characters stuck waiting for new scenes, and everyone has their favorites, which in this example would play 2 minutes of new scenes with Abbes and then close the game..., that's what I think I don't know if you guys agree

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Is there a good ending with Naho? I've been hoping that she would eventually come around if she wasn't mistreated. Seems like she hates your guts though.
If you talk to her about the Wolfnettle she will reveal that it's actually an ancient sex slavery drug used by dragons on her kind so she will eventually learn to love you in Act 5, whether she likes it or not.

By the way 4MinuteWarning ; I think Ryll's morale stat is read incorrectly in 4.4.0, he joins you as normal but then becomes unavailable after his introductory event and shows up hostile during your conquest of the realm. While you're here; you've completely ruined the other consort paths now that Naho can become one, in a good way of course, her consort path is the best content in the game right now. Please make Chanwe's eventual consort path just as good and continue with Naho in Act 5, thank you :D

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Why people simp for Naho so hard? She's just an angry dog.

Also, amount of content is super disproportionate. Some of the captives barely have any content, even as consorts.
I wouldn't call myself simping over Naho. I'm just going through the game multiple times and Naho happens to be the one I'm working on now.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes