RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Only difference between steam version and android is gallery unlocked for steam? There are no missing scenes between versions right?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Only difference between steam version and android is gallery unlocked for steam? There are no missing scenes between versions right?
If the Android version is not ported from the Steam version, it will miss the reunited-with-Adeline scene at the very beginning of Act V.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
If the Android version is not ported from the Steam version, it will miss the reunited-with-Adeline scene at the very beginning of Act V.
I tried to play it on joiplay but it doesnt work so i hope someone can give me a clear answer,thank you

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I tried to play it on joiplay but it doesnt work so i hope someone can give me a clear answer,thank you
Use the latest JoiPlay and Plugin version from Patreon. Play Store is outdated and doesn't support Ren'py 8 which the game updated to.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Version 4.4.1, Wives & Wolves (Patched)

Dev Notes

• It is traditional, in the wake of a major update, for us to release a bonus patch build as feedback comes in. And who am I to argue with tradition? Thank you to everyone who reported the various bugs and eccentricities in v440.
  • A more substantive, media-focused update will follow later this month.
  • MVP of this build is Tosk, who is to credit for all these fixes.
V441 Changes

• UI: The Lock/Unlock function in the Gallery has been split into two separate buttons, for additional ease of use.
  • UI: The Preferences menu has been split into two subscreens - one for content flags, the other for miscellaneous game settings.
  • UI: The catgirls’ first run walkthrough can now be replayed from the Preferences menu.
  • Tweak: Marie-Anne will clean Valzira’s sprite if it is dirty during her visit.
  • Tweak: Visiting the roads only causes time to pass if something interesting happens there.
  • Fix: Cooch’s animated scene will climax in a more visually satisfying fashion.
  • Fix: Darja will not interrupt a murder attempt on you to remind you of your birthday.
  • Fix: Darja will not ramble on about the Spire whilst being taken to a different lair.
  • Fix: If you have Gay content disabled, you will not be able to proposition Eburon whilst he is your consort-roommate.
  • Fix: Naho will no longer reappear in Breaker’s chamber following her unscheduled departure.
  • Fix: Rhyll’s scar displays correctly in his talking sprite and animation.
  • Fix: Sabetha & Inej will more consistently remember who is supposed to say which of their lines.
  • Fix: Sabetha & Inej cannot be told that Heloise is your daughter’s mother if Valzira did the honours.
  • Fix: Undoodle's ancient spire art should be properly visible.
  • Fix: (Very) numerous voice acting / text mismatches have been fixed.
V440 Post-Build Fixes

• These are fixes that have been applied on the same day as the update's initial release.
  • Throwing out Naho midway through her consort arc will no longer cause a major narrative inconsistency.
  • Letting Naho go after your first fight will no longer make her ineligible to be your consort.
  • Scrollbars will work properly on Android devices.
  • The new gallery will not cause crashes on Android devices.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
hey, so it's been a while since I've played this.
Have they added the content to fuck the blonde princess yet? the one from the beginning?

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020

State Of The Realm: October
It has been a hot minute since I had the chance to sit down and put my thoughts to paper. Pushing out a major update is a labour of love - but the umbilical cord has been snipped, and I’m proud of the results. If you haven’t played Version 4.4 yet, I recommend you go do that. Because I think it’s pretty good, and because I’m going to talk a bit about it here.
A major update is an opportunity for us to do things outside the scope of small, monthly updates. That applies to scale - I think the volume of new media speaks for itself - but also more significant undertakings like new consort arcs. Naho’s addition to the pool was a challenge, creatively: our approach to the harem format is to use it to write lots of different stories, and it had to be distinctly her own. The results may disappoint people who wanted a retread of Heloise’s saga, or something more reminiscent of anime tsundere tropes, but that’s a risk we were willing to take - and plenty of other options exist for those wanting a more traditional romance. It provides tonal balance, and an option for dragons with a different sort of playstyle, and I think those are both worthwhile endeavours.
With the dust cleared, our focus is now completely on Version 5.0. We already have more content ready for that than we added for 4.4, but its nature means we need to have everything ready to go before we turn the page into the new Act. I said it was planned for release later this year, which seemed a far more generous allocation of time when I first said it! But that’s what I said, so that’s what we’ll do. We have all of our writers, editors, and coders planned in week-by-week to get it ready in time, and you can still expect it… sometime around the festival period. If that ever has to change, you’ll be the first to know.
In the meantime, we’re back to our regular update schedule. There will be a patch build arriving shortly, to tidy up our more esoteric bugs, and then a more traditional update later this month. We’ll see plenty more art and voice acting added in the next couple of months, but don’t expect too much by way of new scenes - we are all, in absolute, committed to 5.0.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
what do they mean by the festival period?? I am guessing thanksgiving or something. But not entirely sure.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
When using Translator 3000, an error occurs and the game crashes.
This has been happening since version 4.4.0

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
WTF I was so jumpscared by the german dialogue textboxes, never played a german H-game before. Should I be worried?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
"Fix: Darja will not interrupt a murder attempt on you to remind you of your birthday."

Darja in the middle of killing you:"Oh, almost forgot: Today's your birthday! NOW DIE" XD

WTF I was so jumpscared by the german dialogue textboxes, never played a german H-game before. Should I be worried?
If you fear bad grammar and someone (literally) translating even names: YES! *cries in german localization*

• Sad
Reactions: Knight6797

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
It's been quite a while since I played this, so quick questions:

1) Is it still required to sacrifice Heloise to the Infernals?
2) If so, does she stay lost to you, or does she come back in some form or another, similar to Chanwe on the Eldritch path.

I always preferred the Infernal path, but losing Heloise was always a sticking point for me.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It's been quite a while since I played this, so quick questions:

1) Is it still required to sacrifice Heloise to the Infernals?
2) If so, does she stay lost to you, or does she come back in some form or another, similar to Chanwe on the Eldritch path.

I always preferred the Infernal path, but losing Heloise was always a sticking point for me.
It's never required to sacrifice anyone. You don't get the infernals if you don't sacrifice her, but it's not mandatory unless you can't possibly live without getting the infernals in your game

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes