Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
And you forgot, you are in pirate site............ someone is going to leak it here eventually.
Please stop bashing devs from NOT giving you everything for free.
Indeed. Support the devs who's content you like. While it's great to get free stuff here, they can't keep doing it for free.

I've got a secondary Steam account with around three dozen AVNs I downloaded here first.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Please stop bashing devs from NOT giving you everything for free.
Nah, I'll keep pointing out changes. This game started out completely free with an option to support it through patreon/subscribestar. Then it switched to a paid model by paywalling Act 5. And now it turns out even parts of Act 4 are paywalled.

If pointing out these changes is "bashing" then I guess reality itself is bashing it too.

Learn to handle criticism, OK?

packor

Oct 11, 2021
????? why does an audience member need to "handle" "criticism" aimed at dev?

A product should have a price, otherwise it's not a product. There's no "paywall".

Reactions: Tosk and _Maou_

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
Absolutely LOVE this game and I cannot get over how fucking hot Marrie-Anne is.

Would love to see more recurring beasts with her (horses, boars?) and for when the text says his knot popping in her, it actually visually popping in her.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Anybody got a version where they've already unrened to enable the console again? The mac version of unren is throwing a ton of pickle errors

packor

Oct 11, 2021
This is a goddamn piracy site. What difference does it make?
in regards to what?

The thread is made by the dev, who isn't highly active, but exists in this community. In regards to this game, there is no piracy going on here. As for opinions, there's a CHANCE of it getting read by dev team.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Absolutely LOVE this game and I cannot get over how fucking hot Marrie-Anne is.

Would love to see more recurring beasts with her (horses, boars?) and for when the text says his knot popping in her, it actually visually popping in her.
7c6.jpg

I think it's safe to say that she has many more encounters ahead of her. Also I do like the idea of seeing it happen as well

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
As for opinions, there's a CHANCE of it getting read by dev team.
*waves hi* More of a chance than you might think. I'm the lead coder for the project.

I've got a secondary Steam account with around three dozen AVNs I downloaded here first.
Nah. I've just got them all on my main account, and I have family and friends on my list. Sometimes I switch to offline mode when I play, other times I just don't give a shit.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
В игре есть папка с изображением в которой присутствует рисунки жрица и охотница. Может кто нибудь сказать на каком этапе находится история охотницы. И когда будет доступна продолжение жрица.

The game has a folder with an image in which there are drawings of a priestess and a huntress.
Can anyone tell at what stage the story of the huntress is.
And when the continuation of the priestess will be available.

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Now that you have a chance to try your hand/claw at some more improvised tailoring, this time with Enid, wouldn't it be nice to have some corresponding character art? Step up Irrelevant Art, who has made this beautiful illustration of our favourite peasant carrying some melons to market.
enid_ripped_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
В игре есть папка с изображением в которой присутствует рисунки жрица и охотница. Может кто нибудь сказать на каком этапе находится история охотницы. И когда будет доступна продолжение жрица.

The game has a folder with an image in which there are drawings of a priestess and a huntress.
Can anyone tell at what stage the story of the huntress is.
And when the continuation of the priestess will be available.
The huntress will always come for you at the end of act 3, though you can also meet her in the forest during act 2.

crankberry

Jan 11, 2021
I am honestly surprised how much I liked playing this game. I only had a few issues and only one big one, the minor ones is mute due to the early access not worth chatting 'bout. The big issue I have is the ability to hoard more treasure, I like taking the mercy path last run I did I ended with 8 str 8 charm 11 pot and 0 cruelity 8 mercy.... 0 treasure. Seems I have to been doing something wrong for I don't want to keep throwing the consorts at armies to increase moral. I would not mind seeing different ways to gain treasure yourself, or mabye mina can help?

Anyways that is the only thing I had an issue with love playing the dark fantasy difficulty And always find if I want to build a bath and traps I always end with little to no treasure at the start of cpt 4 who knows maybe I am missing something huge to get treasure without using moral, maybe you can join them? No clue. Lol and yes atm that is really the only issue I got is collecting treasure I would love to hit cpt 4 with 7 or 8 treasure and everything built.

I plan to buy this game but not on steam I would rather ya get more money for your hard work, Awsome work excited to see cpt 5 when you flesh it out.

"Edit: flesh out giddity"

Mar 18, 2019
So does this version contain all content, or is the content paywalled?

Been seeing this game pop up for years, but assumed it was some low-effort garbage from the first few screenshots. Accidentally left the mouse over it and saw there is actually some better quality art in there, so I'm thinking if I should give it a try or not, which depends on if there is hidden content or not, hence the question.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017

Been seeing this game pop up for years, but assumed it was some low-effort garbage from the first few screenshots. Accidentally left the mouse over it and saw there is actually some better quality art in there, so I'm thinking if I should give it a try or not, which depends on if there is hidden content or not, hence the question.
It's pretty good but it's not finished yet. And you're on a piracy site so I doubt future paid content will be an issue.

packor

Oct 11, 2021

the art is mixed, and the dialogue sprites are always the cartoon kind, but they have animated options, which is well done even if they are not very sexy.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
The huntress will always come for you at the end of act 3, though you can also meet her in the forest during act 2.
Не не я имел в виду на чем заканчивается ее сюжетная арка.
Просто в той папке есть ее изображение в доспехах а не в стрингах или тут как со жрицей (рисунки в папке с есть но в самой игре ее арка пока не развита )

I didn't mean where her story arc ends.

It 's just that in that folder there is an image of her in armor and not in a thong or here as with a priestess (there are drawings in the folder with, but in the game itself her arch is not yet developed )

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes