Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
This is not the steam version, but i have also made a compression for the v4.4.0 that are based on the steam files : https://f95zone.to/threads/ravager-v4-4-1-4minutewarning.26476/post-9040462
Right. So it's the public version that lacks the intro to Act V with Adeline.

Act V has not been released yet.
See:
If the Android version is not ported from the Steam version, it will miss the reunited-with-Adeline scene at the very beginning of Act V.

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
How many girls do get pregnant so far?
Three of them have a proper pregnancy including birth and interaction with the offspring, but you can have only two of them in a given playthrough (you can knock up Enid and an elf, either Heloise or Valzira). There are some hints for others, but nothing clearly developed yet (eg in the "interviews with characters" after the end of the current version, it is stated that Cooch is pregnant).

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
There are some hints for others, but nothing clearly developed yet (eg in the "interviews with characters" after the end of the current version, it is stated that Cooch is pregnant).
In the files there are unused preggo sprites for pretty much all the consorts.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
How many girls do get pregnant so far?
Three of them have a proper pregnancy including birth and interaction with the offspring, but you can have only two of them in a given playthrough (you can knock up Enid and an elf, either Heloise or Valzira). There are some hints for others, but nothing clearly developed yet (eg in the "interviews with characters" after the end of the current version, it is stated that Cooch is pregnant).
Also Inej in the cat sisters' consort route. (though it's not progressed far enough along to show yet)

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
That's not Act V, again, Act V has not been released yet,
Act V wasn't released.

The intro to Act V, however, was released. But only for the paid version.

The reunion with Adeline is not present in the public version because the dev intends to paywall the entirety of Act V.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Act V wasn't released.

The intro to Act V, however, was released. But only for the paid version.

The reunion with Adeline is not present in the public version because the dev intends to paywall the entirety of Act V.
According to the Dev Plan the reunion falls under Act IV, just not the free version. Act V's intro starts with a court event, the introduction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cerneu

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
It's never required to sacrifice anyone. You don't get the infernals if you don't sacrifice her, but it's not mandatory unless you can't possibly live without getting the infernals in your game
Well, sure, it's not required in a "Do it or game over" sense, but it feels wonky to pick a lair that you're not going to do the associated quest chain.

Now, if Heloise came back as an Infernal herself that you can play with, similar to how Chanwe comes back as Mother if you pick the Eldritch lair, then no probs.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Well, sure, it's not required in a "Do it or game over" sense, but it feels wonky to pick a lair that you're not going to do the associated quest chain.

Now, if Heloise came back as an Infernal herself that you can play with, similar to how Chanwe comes back as Mother if you pick the Eldritch lair, then no probs.
fair enough

packor

Oct 11, 2021
well I don't like to sacrifice anyone and I also don't like any of the factions' ideals, so I'm not going to ally with them :cautious:

Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
Found an inconsistency. I fucked Heloise. I had a dream of daughter. I talked to Heloise about her. Then I fucked Valzira. Had another dream of daughter. She said no child will be born by Valzira. Then I talked to Malagar and brought Valzira to him. And he's talking like she is pregnant.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
is there any good ending with naho? She and Mina are my fav girls but Naho still try to kill me lol
As of now, kinda no. Maybe in updates she will finally settle down and accept the place of consort. But given she is head strong and wants to fight back though... right now it's unlikely. You got death, sent to the hordes, the eternals, Malagar... so yeah, not really any good endings to date atm.

• Sad
Reactions: Nick_Rock90

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
It will be out when the lewdy gods deem it worthy of creation and perfection.
yes yes so good and useful. Its a simple question no need for simpler common man answer.

Ie something like based on passed or read a post somewhere etc... it likely to be 3 months at most or could take half a year sort of deal is all you got to say.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
According to the Dev Plan the reunion falls under Act IV, just not the free version. Act V's intro starts with a court event, the introduction.
So you're saying that even parts of Act IV are now paywalled? :KEK:

Great. Just great.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes