Jdhale1

Jan 12, 2021
So you're saying that even parts of Act IV are now paywalled? :KEK:

Great. Just great.
I think if you download it from here there is no paywall at least when i downloaded 4.4.0 i was able to finish act 4 and get the reunion scene

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I think if you download it from here there is no paywall at least when i downloaded 4.4.0 i was able to finish act 4 and get the reunion scene
someone uploaded the 4.4.0 steam/substar version that's why.

game technically has 3 versions.
the neutered patreon version under the name 'rampager' which is pretty much a donation box at this point. the game there is really just a middle finger to patreon rather than anything else.
the free version which can be found on itch.io and some various other sites.
and then they paywall version found on steam/subscribestar.

typically what will be found here is the free version, and on occasion the paywall version when leaked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Weebi

BigPeePeeMan

Nov 27, 2019
I'm having an issue where my antivirus (Norton(forgive me)) has a fucking stroke every time I run this game because it thinks it's a trojan. I'm fairly certain it's not, just wondering if anyone here has a workaround?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I'm having an issue where my antivirus (Norton(forgive me)) has a fucking stroke every time I run this game because it thinks it's a trojan. I'm fairly certain it's not, just wondering if anyone here has a workaround?
Renpy games give a false positive sometimes. I'm not familiar with norton but if you poke around in the settings a bit you should be able to tell it to ignore the game .exe, every AV I know of has an option like that

BigPeePeeMan

Nov 27, 2019
Renpy games give a false positive sometimes. I'm not familiar with norton but if you poke around in the settings a bit you should be able to tell it to ignore the game .exe, every AV I know of has an option like that
I usually can do that with no problem, for some reason Norton just isn't down with it :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I usually can do that with no problem, for some reason Norton just isn't down with it :(
try updating norton, i think i had that issue once before. and i kinda hate norton 360 because of stupid issues like these. so yea, update, unzip the game again, and then un-quarentine any files it might lock up. (low rep is such a dumb reason to lock files up...)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
yes yes so good and useful. Its a simple question no need for simpler common man answer.

Ie something like based on passed or read a post somewhere etc... it likely to be 3 months at most or could take half a year sort of deal is all you got to say.
Ok, the truth is that nobody knows. you are asking us to predict the future and we can't do that.
it is extremely hard for devs to guesstimate when they will actually finish something. much less for people not involved in the project.

there are running gags about projects going over time and over budget in every industry. because predicting the future is really really hard. Not matter how much data and experience in the field you have.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Weebi and Tosk

Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
someone uploaded the 4.4.0 steam/substar version that's why.

game technically has 3 versions.
the neutered patreon version under the name 'rampager' which is pretty much a donation box at this point. the game there is really just a middle finger to patreon rather than anything else.
the free version which can be found on itch.io and some various other sites.
and then they paywall version found on steam/subscribestar.

typically what will be found here is the free version, and on occasion the paywall version when leaked.
Whats the difference between free and paid version?

order666

Mar 23, 2017
So is that it for now? Pale rock conquest and then the game ends? Damn, I was hoping for some of the next act after leaving the game alone for 8 months

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I do like that Zix has some great scenes where she is worshiping the dragon's cock. I do wish that the eldritch mother got more scenes like that. She's basically a slime girl anyways, why not make use of that?

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
Jesus christ Anne-Marie's beast content is amazing.

ESPECIALLY the "playing" you can do when she gets wrestled down by her dog, to be bred and knotted, and you leave because she'll be there for some time, just to hear little whimpers and wet noises in the background.

I just wish:
1. The knot would be visibly pushed/plopped inside of her (maybe with a little bulge)
2. She would have repeatable breeding with other animals (horses, boars, etc.)

LOVE this game and beyond love Anne-Marie and all the beast content!

Donny G24

Oct 8, 2020
Been about half a year, android version's still broken for me. Hard crashes right after launch, when you get the catgirls welcome. Console says nothing, joiplay doesn't work. Probably a OS issue, i guess.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes