404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Been about half a year, android version's still broken for me. Hard crashes right after launch, when you get the catgirls welcome. Console says nothing, joiplay doesn't work. Probably a OS issue, i guess.
Patreon joyplay with its addons play ravager fine with no issues.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

irrelevant Art has been busy making preparations for the many delights that await us. We've already seen one of Maelys's potential Act V incarnations... but it would be dull to have just the one, wouldn't it?
maelys_killtoy_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Jul 28, 2017

irrelevant Art has been busy making preparations for the many delights that await us. We've already seen one of Maelys's potential Act V incarnations... but it would be dull to have just the one, wouldn't it?
View attachment 2105478
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
97e91607478b9a48aee98ea8584defa2.jpg

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

View attachment 2105478
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Damn she looks hot. It would be great to parade her around as a trophy

• Red Heart
Reactions: JungleNuts

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I honestly don't tend to read a lot the 2D stuff. Normally it's a lot of daft mechanics to see a picture. That's fine, but I though I'd give this a whirl.

I find it interesting and not appose to it. I just wish it had a in game walkthrough, instead of one I gotta look at and try decipher what to do :p

But so far, I find this good read and this may soften up my thoughts on future 2D Novellas.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

View attachment 2105478
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Wants to snuggles best girl and make her second consort to Helosy!!!

Jdhale1

Jan 12, 2021
someone uploaded the 4.4.0 steam/substar version that's why.

game technically has 3 versions.
the neutered patreon version under the name 'rampager' which is pretty much a donation box at this point. the game there is really just a middle finger to patreon rather than anything else.
the free version which can be found on itch.io and some various other sites.
and then they paywall version found on steam/subscribestar.

typically what will be found here is the free version, and on occasion the paywall version when leaked.
So wait I didn’t know about rampager does that have any content at all?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

With our writers completely focused on Act V, our scene artist Lubbio has a rare window of opportunity - a chance to revisit earlier work that didn't have the luxury of spare time, or the benefit of his accrued expertise. A total of eight scenes are getting retouches and remasters. You'll see the results in our interim updates, between now and the launch of v500.
cooch_remaster_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Excuse me, the credits list three artists as having worked on character art (6lushy, Irrelevant Art, and Lovestruck Bear), but could someone tell me which artist drew what characters specifically?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The game sounds interesting. Unfortunately I have a 32-bit Windows machine and the current version only supports 64-bit. Can anyone tell me what the last version was that supported 32-bit and if it's available for download anywhere (or even a slightly earlier version than that would do)? TIA.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

KiraIsJustice

Mar 16, 2020
The game sounds interesting. Unfortunately I have a 32-bit Windows machine and the current version only supports 64-bit. Can anyone tell me what the last version was that supported 32-bit and if it's available for download anywhere (or even a slightly earlier version than that would do)? TIA.
Version 4.3.12 is the last one that supports 32bit

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
You can try playing it with the sdk.

Last version of Ren'Py that has 32-bit support as it was removed in 7.5.0

UnRen.bat to extract the rpas as the latest version of the rpa files will give a pickle error.

1. Download and install Ren'Py sdk.
  2. Download game and extract it into the sdk folder.
  3. Download UnRen and put it in the main game folder.
  4. Run UnRen and option 1 to extract rpa archives.
  5. Delete the rpa archives in the game folder.
  6. Optionally you can delete the lib and renpy folders from the main game folder.
  7. Run sdk
  8. Select Ravanger from the list
  9. Launch Project

Reactions: lavilao

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks both. As, judging from its version number, the last version with 32-bit support was quite recent, I'll see if I can find that and try playing it to see if the game is good enough to justify trying the "messing about with Ren'Py" (technical term) route.

ETA: And it took less than 5 minutes to find a download of 4.3.12.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think it depends on the headshape. A lot of women have this haircut and it's downright ugly as shit. Some though - *french kiss*
I would say that in the super rare woman who doesn't look very ugly with that haircut, they would have still looked better with another haircut.
They happen to be so pretty that even if you subtract from their beauty score with such an abomination, it is not enough to turn them ugly. Merely less pretty

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes