packor

Oct 11, 2021
I was thinking about the updates of this game, I waited for 3 in a row to accumulate, but what I felt was few apparent changes, however there were many changes which made me realize that more "normal" games come with new scenes, already with the design and with the characters that we expect, but in this game a lot of 80% of the update happens to be of possible destinations and new arts that they didn't have, for the game as a whole in the long term it works, but in the short term you feel the feeling that it hasn't changed a lot, I believe updates would be better used if focused on at least 1 new scene with each character like: "1 scene with Naho, 1 Marie Ane, 2 Sabatha Inej, 1 Issa, and 1 with our daughter, + 1 fate + art and dialogue from past scenes", in practice you would feel the game time progress, and a feeling that the update was worth it, but what usually happens is: 2 scenes with Abbes, New dynimic with infernals, New fate for Maelys, new arts, new fate with the wolves" which makes you feel like nothing has changed since most people I believe, keep keeping all characters stuck waiting for new scenes, and everyone has their favorites, which in this example would play 2 minutes of new scenes with Abbes and then close the game..., that's what I think I don't know if you guys agree
don't really agree. Development is better when it caters to the dev's for better progression rather than trying to cater to the audience to appease them. If there is any restructuring involved, I'd rather it was for better ease of development or flow, and not to make people feel more fulfilled every update at the cost of reducing production.

Majorr

Nov 23, 2017
ive played through the game a ton of times and have just come back. did they take away the unlock gallery function? My save is broken and I dont really want to start a new save and have to play through each route again

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
So, will we be given the option to not imprison her but also not make her queen? because I think imprisoning her is a bit much, especially considering her knowledge and abilities and what she has already been through and her relation to us, but she definitely isn't becoming queen. My dear Marie Anne is the only one that deserves that lofty position by my side
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
ive played through the game a ton of times and have just come back. did they take away the unlock gallery function? My save is broken and I dont really want to start a new save and have to play through each route again
The button is still there, in the main page of the gallery, though you might need to lock everything first to see it.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hm, are the preview pics from the OP up to date?

The busts doesn't match the art in the CG's and it looks kinda out of place together.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The CGs look different than the busts. Busts are more cartoony while the scenes have a more painted look.
Why though?

I would have liked if they stayed with one artstyle. As I said it doesnt match well together imo.
Especially in scenes in which the bust and the CGs are shown together.

Premise sounded interesting but this breaks, for the lack of a better word, the immersion and takes me out of the game. Sounds kinda petty but it is what it is.
I am outta here again xD

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017

Well, I would love for that theory to be true, but it being true or not is irrelevant to my question, as no matter what Marie Anne will be my queen ;). I just would rather not be forced to keep Adeline like imprisoned like that for that to happen lol.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Well, I would love for that theory to be true, but it being true or not is irrelevant to my question, as no matter what Marie Anne will be my queen ;). I just would rather not be forced to keep Adeline like imprisoned like that for that to happen lol.
The theory is wrong because

Last edited:
Reactions: _Maou_

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Bro, this is a game where you play as a fucking dragon. How do you plan to ignore the bestiality, again?
The dragon is sentient and can speak, he's a proper person. Bestiality is about regular animals which have no sentience.

Also, half of Marie-Anne's scenes are about fucking with random animals. That's why I wrote the "ignore bestiality" bit earlier.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

State Of The Realm: October
It has been a hot minute since I had the chance to sit down and put my thoughts to paper. Pushing out a major update is a labour of love - but the umbilical cord has been snipped, and I’m proud of the results. If you haven’t played Version 4.4 yet, I recommend you go do that. Because I think it’s pretty good, and because I’m going to talk a bit about it here.
A major update is an opportunity for us to do things outside the scope of small, monthly updates. That applies to scale - I think the volume of new media speaks for itself - but also more significant undertakings like new consort arcs. Naho’s addition to the pool was a challenge, creatively: our approach to the harem format is to use it to write lots of different stories, and it had to be distinctly her own. The results may disappoint people who wanted a retread of Heloise’s saga, or something more reminiscent of anime tsundere tropes, but that’s a risk we were willing to take - and plenty of other options exist for those wanting a more traditional romance. It provides tonal balance, and an option for dragons with a different sort of playstyle, and I think those are both worthwhile endeavours.
With the dust cleared, our focus is now completely on Version 5.0. We already have more content ready for that than we added for 4.4, but its nature means we need to have everything ready to go before we turn the page into the new Act. I said it was planned for release later this year, which seemed a far more generous allocation of time when I first said it! But that’s what I said, so that’s what we’ll do. We have all of our writers, editors, and coders planned in week-by-week to get it ready in time, and you can still expect it… sometime around the festival period. If that ever has to change, you’ll be the first to know.
In the meantime, we’re back to our regular update schedule. There will be a patch build arriving shortly, to tidy up our more esoteric bugs, and then a more traditional update later this month. We’ll see plenty more art and voice acting added in the next couple of months, but don’t expect too much by way of new scenes - we are all, in absolute, committed to 5.0.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes