_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

State Of The Realm: December
Ah, the curse of H-development! I’m not going to lie, it has been a rocky month or two for those of us tending the smut-engines. Both of my co-editors were struck down by multiple woes, which has squeezed our pipeline considerably. But if you’re thinking this is a preamble to announce a delay, you’d be wrong - we still plan to launch on the 29th December, assuming I can avoid whatever meteors are headed my way. Doing anything of note has always required making rude gestures at fate.
We might not be able to add all the bells and whistles that we originally planned, but that’s the joy of iterative development - we can always add more content, once this vital foundation is in place. At very minimum, you can expect fresh interactions with all the main members of the cast, and a proper introduction to the court mechanic. That alone makes this the largest update we’ve ever made, and I am very keen to share the results with you.
Whether you are thirsty for new character developments, or pregnant waifus, or a god-king’s authority, or just tasty lore, you’ll find something to satisfy you. And much more is to come in the new year, when we can move on from the nuts-and-bolts, and take advantage of the powerful new frameworks we’ve created.
I’m going to make this update rather brief, because I’m sure you’d all rather I got back to work as quickly as possible. The results will speak for themselves! In the meantime I hope you wrap up warm, enjoy whichever holidays are in fashion in your neck of the woods, and look forward to a spectacular climax at the end of the year.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
I laid traps but I somehow failed to capture the cattos.... and then the wolf girl I liked stabbed me and I had to subdue them :(

Any recommendations?

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I wonder for the ending we get to choose one of our consorts over the princess. I'm pretty sure if our character wanted to walk away, pretty much no one would be able to stop him.

Santvarg

Oct 22, 2017
This game is great, and ive enjoyed it immensely and will continue to watch for updates

Does anyone know a game like this where you are a werewolf instead? visual, text based, any form
As long as you are able to run amok as a werewolf, fucking whoever

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

v500 doesn't just include new interactions with our waifus - it includes new scenes with many of them as well. Our cast have to find different methods of accommodating an enormous dragon cock while they're heavily pregnant, after all. Inej is lucky enough to have a twin sister who is eager to pick up the slack. Another amazing set from Lubbio!
rogues_palace_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
Loved this one and really should get around to get the full version :unsure:
I failed to extract the music files, so i experimented with OBS -first attempt soudned odd, will try it again.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018

v500 doesn't just include new interactions with our waifus - it includes new scenes with many of them as well. Our cast have to find different methods of accommodating an enormous dragon cock while they're heavily pregnant, after all. Inej is lucky enough to have a twin sister who is eager to pick up the slack. Another amazing set from Lubbio!
View attachment 2219104
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Looks like the dragon is getting too big for humanoid pussy. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mister_Ferret

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2219104
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
My dream is to have several consorts at the same time. In this game I am a dragon so don't tell me i can't do it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018

View attachment 2219104
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Sab looks fucking awful here. What the fuck is wrong with her arm and tit? That face is a thing from nightmares. Inej looks great though.

simonmcKEY

Apr 4, 2022
Sab looks fucking awful here. What the fuck is wrong with her arm and tit? That face is a thing from nightmares. Inej looks great though.
I kind of like her in this picture. On every previous CG from this artist every girl has exactly the same face. At least she looks different in this.

Piku02

Feb 18, 2022

Overview:
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it's the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first four acts of the story: from your birth to your assault on the capital. It has a nonlinear plot, with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-29
Release Date: 2022-11-28
Developer: 4MinuteWarning - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4.4.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Fan Signatures

Gallery Unlock: Click 'Unlock All' on the first page of the gallery.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 679906 View attachment 679905 View attachment 679904 View attachment 679903 View attachment 679901 View attachment 679899 View attachment 679898 View attachment 679897 View attachment 679896
How to low opacity of text box?

Reactions: Eula5716
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes