MrMapPainter

Dec 15, 2022
I'm hyped for the release, I saw the newly released post and I just want to see where the plot is gonna go and how Act V will function. Also Lubbio is the MVP

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
One last preview before the big day - Lubbio's final addition to v500, in which our favourite farmgirl becomes a cowgirl.

Lubbio has illustrated a total of 22 new and variant scenes for our first release, and will be filling in many more in the following months. Thank you, Lubbio, you're a star.
marieanne-pregnant-preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Will there be a way to dominate and/or impregnate Malice in the future? I really hope so.
Dominate her? I highly doubt it. She may play the sub but she could take control at any time.
Impregnate her? With what? An elf, dragon, kobold, naga or some eldritch abomination? :unsure:

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
it's ok if the game is getting pushed back, i just want to know, so i know i have to wait for my quality guds a little while longer. np, just keep doing what you du

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
it's ok if the game is getting pushed back, i just want to know, so i know i have to wait for my quality guds a little while longer. np, just keep doing what you du
Last I checked, release date is still the 30th. Nothing has changed since then.

ano431123

Mar 22, 2022
Its out now also is anyone having trouble starting from an old save? It ends where it was the last patch and so icant get to act 5

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
They're already dealing with a critical bug, calm down there my guy. Even if someone is going to upload it immediately, they'd wait until after stuff like that was fixed so people could actually play it and they didn't have to upload it again later. Separate from all that, while I'd also love to have it here soon, we'll be getting it for free so the least we can do is wait.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes