EvangelineRaleigh

Nov 7, 2018
Yeah sorry, site had issues when I tried earlier
Here's the game guys, enjoy!
Google Drive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, thanks for the download link, but it's not working for me? I downloaded all files from the Google drive, extracted the zipped files into a folder, and tried to run the Ravager.exe but it never opens? Edit: Sorry, I think it's cause the game file is too large to be downloaded in one folder and that was causing issues. I'll have to wait till it's uploaded to a different download site.

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
Hey, thanks for the download link, but it's not working for me? I downloaded all files from the Google drive, extracted the zipped files into a folder, and tried to run the Ravager.exe but it never opens? Edit: Sorry, I think it's cause the game file is too large to be downloaded in one folder and that was causing issues. I'll have to wait till it's uploaded to a different download site.
When you go to the drive you must download 6 folders and files (3 folders and 3 files). I don't know what you are extracting but I didn't compress this release. The folders and files are game, lib and renpy then Ravager.exe, Ravager.py and Ravager.sh

Download all 6 and put into 1 folder all together then run it

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
When you go to the drive you must download 6 folders and files (3 folders and 3 files). I don't know what you are extracting but I didn't compress this release. The folders and files are game, lib and renpy then Ravager.exe, Ravager.py and Ravager.sh

It looks like google doesn't like zipping large files, when selecting everything and then doing the download, it tries to zip everything but seems to fail. For me, it only downloaded the game folder with Animations.rpa inside.

So, I only zipped the small files, and downloaded the big rpa files individually, which worked.

Feb 10, 2019

I am sorry but is this available for Androids too?

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
I am sorry but is this available for Androids too?
Sorry mate this is the steam version, stopped playing on android years ago.
I see in some threads people speak about Joiplay (I dunno, think it acts as an emulator), you could also try asking DarkAssassin to port it. There's also an account with the android mascot as the profile picture and status something to the effect of "the germans are cumming" whom for the life of me I can't rememeber the tag to @ them

Reactions: Terminationable

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
I’m to stupid to get the g drive to play nice. All the blood has already left my brain to go…elsewhere

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I see in some threads people speak about Joiplay (I dunno, think it acts as an emulator), you could also try asking DarkAssassin to port it. There's also an account with the android mascot as the profile picture and status something to the effect of "the germans are cumming" whom for the life of me I can't rememeber the tag to @ them
you 2 are amazing.
both have the same eyes. It's a miracle

Feb 10, 2019
Oh thank you. I don't have a pc only android so unfortunately I am stuck using android. Thank you

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Honestly, maybe it is better to hold off on Act 5 until the next update or two is in. Right now the game stops dead in its tracks at the first moment of consequence during court and (at least in my run) half of the harem scenes are pasted from earlier in the game if you not advance the plot in specific ways. I am unfortunately also feeling obligated to side with the people here who voiced their disapproval with the newest batch of art; the new(ish) Naho consort sex scene in Act 4, the Malice sex scene in Act 5 and the Chanwe sex scenes post-corruption all looked very uncanny to me. Chanwe's scenes in particular being "reskins" of her older content with her new outfit and pregnant belly edited onto them was very disappointing. I personally find her transformation into Sun-worship too unaltering to her demeanor, not sure how else to put it into words. It would have been much better if instead of the wordsalad she flings at you now, she would speak briefer and more casual like a more mature Malice.

There's little point in voicing my opinion here and I cannot even say the are many others here who might feel the same, but despite my disappointment with this release I still think Ravager is far and away the best game on this site and as far as I am concerned the best adult game I have ever played. Right now I am just hoping to see actual choices and consequences being implemented into Act 5, with maybe some better art on the side later in 2023.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Uploaded the thing (v5) to MixDrop as a single archive (cause I had troubles downloading it from GDrive):

Reactions: SargonOfAkkad88
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes