Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
A lot of great stuff was added. All the interaction's after the war were great, The mission with Mina and cooch was a very welcomed addition for its time with the character's and needed boost to help players, Actual answer's to question and insight into the world, pregnancy being shown with most of the character's and more interaction's with Adeline And most enjoyable the dragon telling zalzira she a bitch.(This short audio clip sums up my thoughts on valzira )

But... This is a biggest blue ball of an update. No court events, no Chia interactions, your generals dropping in to briefly say hi, the cataclysm takes a backseat for a bit, no baby naga, Heloise not mentioning the current cataclysm or what her child is at or doing, maelys still broke (mentally) with not much progress. Great update just needed more stuff to actually do in act 5 overall was a enjoyable experience. But all comes with time.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2019
For anyone that wants to play the game on android download JOiplay from their patreon page together with other joiplay applications on their latest update. Its easy to use and it works
I can't find it, I wanted to just download from any website but I am not sure if you meant the app. If you don't mind could you send a link to it please.

diggem

Mar 29, 2019
Hey, thanks for the download link, but it's not working for me? I downloaded all files from the Google drive, extracted the zipped files into a folder, and tried to run the Ravager.exe but it never opens? Edit: Sorry, I think it's cause the game file is too large to be downloaded in one folder and that was causing issues. I'll have to wait till it's uploaded to a different download site.
I had the same problem. I tried to download the WHOLE "Ravager PC" folder zipped. Try downloading the individual files/ folders on their own. That seems to have worked for me.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
For so much hype about Act V and pretty much a year of it getting hyped, I'm gonna keep it real, as I an reknowned for in theses parts... Talk about disappointing. Like I honestly expected more of the story to be progressed on either path (Cata/No Cata). And while I do get the branching does add some complexity to things, only a rough total of 180k words or so to show for it?

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
I can't find it, I wanted to just download from any website but I am not sure if you meant the app. If you don't mind could you send a link to it please.

This is the latest public versions download all the 3 except ruffle for I think its optional and not used for ravager.
You can also first download joiplay from android google play store and then those versions but know that the appstore joiplay is not updated and requires the latest updates from the patreon page I sent and the next available public builds. After finishing downloading everything next you need to add the game by selecting the ravager .exe on joiplay.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
[...]your generals dropping in to briefly say hi,[...]
Eburon can (be implied to) show up here even when he's been killed along with the wolf tribe in the raid on Valzira's shack. Zizeryx also mysteriously disappeared for me in my latest run, where I conquered everything with the Infernal Court but spared everyone besides the Convent and caused the Cataclysm.

Obviously it is impossible to fulfill every expectation due to the limitations of Ren'Py but I really hope that in 6.0 or any upcoming major update we will see or at least read about how a kingdom conquered by the Proteans is different from one conquered by demons or mercenaries. The story also seemed to be progressing towards punishing you for siding with powerful outsiders such as Zizeryx and Mother but so far they did not even bother to show up in my court, which is very strange.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
no Chia interactions
Saw this in the , but any idea what it's about?

• Scene: Chia has another ordinary day on the job (collab with Mattrex).
  • Scene: Chia sacrifices everything for her career (collab with Mattrex).

Royko

May 26, 2020
Saw this in the , but any idea what it's about?

• Scene: Chia has another ordinary day on the job (collab with Mattrex).
  • Scene: Chia sacrifices everything for her career (collab with Mattrex).
Have sex with her (she is virgin) or not to have sex with her.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

MrMapPainter

Dec 15, 2022
How to unlock scene? I only see two buttons: one to interact with harem and another to hold court
In order to get Chia the Maid you have to kill or keep Adeline in the dungeon before the start of Act 5. Then you'll wake up with Chia in your room and be able to get the scenes. You could make her give you a handjob (like in Act 1) or have sex with her.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Ravager-5.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes