gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
is maelys unmeltable or no? i know the elf dragon huntress was not too fond of us at the first interaction/ confrontation when we captured her lol
i also hope valzira kinda softens up since she seems to think my dragon is "all the same" lol she strikes me as a tsundere lol
If the Inquisitrix is happy then a little bit after you capture Maelys, Maelys will ask you to have sex with her so she can know why the Inquisitrix is so happy. Don't have sex with her, her mind will break if you do.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Grelk

MrMapPainter

Dec 15, 2022
So what is this? I haven't seen any indication of a secret achievement anywhere.
There's like a super secret scene/achievement with Malice and mr kenobi (and a couple others) found out in the discord - "you need to have a disobedient malice take your consort and not give them back, then in act v you need to push her on it and then not forgive her" i haven't done the scene it yet but others describe it like the devil, super evil, so yeah here it is.

MrMapPainter

Dec 15, 2022
Same question according to you guys when this game will be completed ? How many more chapters? I wanna play this game but if it's ending in like 3 to 6 months i will wait.
I know that they're going up to Chapter 6 with plans to 6.3. Right now they're finishing up 5.0 with the petitioning system and new art for the characters in your harem as well as some crazy ideas for scene art. Act 5 ends with 5.5 which is the wedding and after that its Act 6 which I'm not entirely sure but I guess its seeing how your decisions affected the world.

skölbrot

Jul 30, 2017
I know that they're going up to Chapter 6 with plans to 6.3. Right now they're finishing up 5.0 with the petitioning system and new art for the characters in your harem as well as some crazy ideas for scene art. Act 5 ends with 5.5 which is the wedding and after that its Act 6 which I'm not entirely sure but I guess its seeing how your decisions affected the world.
happy to hear they are still going strong, although I find myself once again waiting impatiently

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Replaying after quite a few updates-just got to the reunion with Adeline and she mentioned a sister-how does one find her beforehand? Noticed from the code that it’s possible but have no idea how to do it

jornalator

Apr 23, 2021
Just want to ask, when I download the free demo pc version as winrar and extract it as is or using 7 zip it and I try to run it, it won't run am I missing something?

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Somebody mind verifying the Win/Linux Gofile? Didn't seem to want to run on my end via the .sh (Linux), didn't see anything fucky when digging around in the files so I don't think anything malicious is going on, just potentially not configured/cracked properly for the OS.
I downloaded the compressed version from gofile, it works just fine

Bumberasds

Dec 1, 2018
Can you sleep in the new update or is it not possible I don’t know how to progress after talking to the harem members

Jul 22, 2019
this game is getting from bad to worse i had a whole bunch of woman in my harem 2 or 3 pages full and now ive only got 6 woman in my harem WHY? where are all the others ?
Who do you think you've lost? I don't recall experiencing anything like what you're describing.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Somebody mind verifying the Win/Linux Gofile? Didn't seem to want to run on my end via the .sh (Linux), didn't see anything fucky when digging around in the files so I don't think anything malicious is going on, just potentially not configured/cracked properly for the OS.
I don't know about the Linux version but the Windows version works fine.

That said, I was already not a fan of the game's "every girl at the same time"-development approach and it looks like that approach really bit the game in the ass this update. I know I'm supposed to play through at least 3 times to see different variations, but goddamn what little of act 5 there is is not worth the effort.

Old King L

Mar 14, 2022
Hm, alright, must just be my end, then. I'll fiddle with it, see if I can get it running. The sad part is, I'd love to just straight-up purchase it, might toss them the 15$ on Itch for the .apk anyway, but I'm not going through Steam.

Reactions: Blaq Mask

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Replaying after quite a few updates-just got to the reunion with Adeline and she mentioned a sister-how does one find her beforehand? Noticed from the code that it’s possible but have no idea how to do it
You cannot. I'd be interested in what part of the code you thought would allow you to find Celia. She's not a planned addition for a while

Last edited:

JOAQUIN19691

Aug 19, 2018
The inquisitrix said that there was already a naga in the past, and the hunter implies that a dragon raped her, are those stories connected?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes