Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
Mina, is there a way of keeping her loyal and happy AND getting the mercs yet? Or is that never going to be an option.

Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
Give her the dress
Wait.....really? That actually makes her loyal? Ok but can you give her the dress before getting the mercs?(and she accepts them joining then) Or is it giving her the dress after making her a slave and she comes to accept her role and be happy?

TehDeminz

May 5, 2017
Wait.....really? That actually makes her loyal? Ok but can you give her the dress before getting the mercs?(and she accepts them joining then) Or is it giving her the dress after making her a slave and she comes to accept her role and be happy?
Give her the dress after the mercs have arrived and she's been made into an Unhappy captive.

TehDeminz

May 5, 2017
this game is getting from bad to worse i had a whole bunch of woman in my harem 2 or 3 pages full and now ive only got 6 woman in my harem WHY? where are all the others ?
The only member of your harem you can't interact with in the new update is Naho, and she'll be added soon. Not sure if you got a bug or somehow confused Ravager with a different game or what.

MrMapPainter

Dec 15, 2022
I'd be interested in what part of the code you thought would allow you to find Celia. She's not a planned addition for a while
Yeah she can't be found in Act 5, it's planned that you interact with her in Act 6 ATM. I think it was the meeting with Adeline and talking with the characters/dev which hinted her but she's not planned for a long while.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Yeah she can't be found in Act 5, it's planned that you interact with her in Act 6 ATM. I think it was the meeting with Adeline and talking with the characters/dev which hinted her but she's not planned for a long while.
act 6?!? since when was that a planned thing? i could've sworn act 5 is the final act of the game until a sequel game is made.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
act 6?!? since when was that a planned thing? i could've sworn act 5 is the final act of the game until a sequel game is made.
He's just misinterpreting the development roadmap, which puts her in version 6.3 and 6.4, but you're quite right that there are no current plans for an act 6, based on prior and current information. She should be found in Coldreach, in act 2-4, not sure which, but she's not implemented.

The other guy commenting about hints you can find Celia- You can't, but Malice can mention her in an inaccessible piece of dialogue, and there may be other internal references. But that's just futureproofing, she's not in the game.

All that to say- you won't be seeing Celia for a while yet, probably not until after the completion of Act 5.

Last edited:

MrMapPainter

Dec 15, 2022
He's just misinterpreting the development roadmap, which puts her in version 6.3, but you're quite right that there are no current plans for an act 6, based on prior and current information. She should be found in Coldreach, in act 2-4, not sure which, but she's not implemented.
Sorry if I did misinterpret it, just saw the dev map very recently and didn't know that Act 6 wasn't going to be a thing/planned. Also that's cool that she'll be found in Cold Reach and much earlier in the game so that she'll be able to interact with other characters. I assumed that it would've been the mountains but Cold Reach makes sense. (y)

Sodyaler

Sep 23, 2017
I tried to like this game but the jarring disparity between the gameplay art and the H scene art just throws me for a loop. Doesn't look anything like the game I'm playing. It's a shame the artwork for the characters don't have continuity between gameplay and H scenes. To each their own though I guess. Good luck with the game

Camerz

Apr 21, 2021
I have a question, Marie Anne always refuses to be your queen or does this change depending on your choices?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The only member of your harem you can't interact with in the new update is Naho, and she'll be added soon. Not sure if you got a bug or somehow confused Ravager with a different game or what.
likely a bug then BUT it was THIS game had 3 pages of girls ones i got a kick out of were the twins that are hanging from swings or what ever (1st encounter at castle you put her in the gold room THEN following update she got her own room something like i forget exactly) they are gone my farm girl is gone then the one from the castle that later shows up on your door knocked up as i said 2 or 3 pages of different girls i captured all gone now

Aprxd

Apr 25, 2018
likely a bug then BUT it was THIS game had 3 pages of girls ones i got a kick out of were the twins that are hanging from swings or what ever (1st encounter at castle you put her in the gold room THEN following update she got her own room something like i forget exactly) they are gone my farm girl is gone then the one from the castle that later shows up on your door knocked up as i said 2 or 3 pages of different girls i captured all gone now
There's no longer pages, even in the lair, now it's a scrolling thing

Bigfan

Nov 25, 2018
Are there any prerequisite for Heloise to accept being queen (like no Adelide) or will she always decline?
What about the other girls?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes