lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Are there any prerequisite for Heloise to accept being queen (like no Adelide) or will she always decline?
What about the other girls?
I really hope there is something we can do, I want Heloise to be my queen. If I could convince her to be my consort I can convince her to be my queen, just put the dam kiss her option!

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Hm, alright, must just be my end, then. I'll fiddle with it, see if I can get it running. The sad part is, I'd love to just straight-up purchase it, might toss them the 15$ on Itch for the .apk anyway, but I'm not going through Steam.
There is a file that is not marked as executable. If you run the shell script in a terminal you'll see it fails to run. In the folder where the Ravager.sh file is, run chmod u+x ./lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Ravager to give it executable permission for the user.

Old King L

Mar 14, 2022
There is a file that is not marked as executable. If you run the shell script in a terminal you'll see it fails to run. In the folder where the Ravager.sh file is, run chmod u+x ./lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Ravager to give it executable permission for the user.

I'll redownload and give that a shot. Does this do anything different from just marking the .sh as having permission? I'm still fairly new to Ubuntu, only installed it because when I originally booted my laptop it forced me to connect to the internet, register a microsoft account, and download windows 11, bwaha.

Edited: Well it's working, the game is more unstable than ever though, yeezus.

Last edited:

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
2 quick questions.
Is time always limited ?
Is act 2-3 quests/events unavailable later on and i have to choose and hope for random ?

Anonymouse_mccheese

Jul 26, 2021
I disabled rape in the prefrences menu does that mean that I can't capture people? I'm looking at the guide and to capture characters you need to rape them. I'm only on act II I'm just worried that if I don't have rape enabled I'll miss out on a bunch of content.

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
2 quick questions.
Is time always limited ?
Is act 2-3 quests/events unavailable later on and i have to choose and hope for random ?
No, there is no time limit in acts 4-5.
Yes, they do become unavailable later.

I disabled rape in the prefrences menu does that mean that I can't capture people? I'm looking at the guide and to capture characters you need to rape them. I'm only on act II I'm just worried that if I don't have rape enabled I'll miss out on a bunch of content.
There is quite a bit of stuff locked behind it, notably pretty much all of the Naho and Heloise content. I do believe you can capture majority of the characters without rape enabled, but your options will be limited.

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
I'll redownload and give that a shot. Does this do anything different from just marking the .sh as having permission? I'm still fairly new to Ubuntu, only installed it because when I originally booted my laptop it forced me to connect to the internet, register a microsoft account, and download windows 11, bwaha.

Edited: Well it's working, the game is more unstable than ever though, yeezus.
I dunno about linux but I knoiw on a Mac setting permissions via UI does not always have identical results to terminal commands. I would expect that to be less common in Linux, but it'd depend on your specific distro and etc.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Is Daughter the only Incest Route? Personally, I find it revolting, props for the rest of the stellar game though
I like the daughter incest route. How else do you suggest we bring back the race of dragons? It's not like there are a ton of female dragons flying around (there are none actually)

At the moment only royal bloodline humans can reproduce dragonkind, and they only produce male dragons. You are the last dragon, so only you can rape the elves, to get female daughters, to re-create the dragon species by reproducing with your daughters.

The only other choice is the single royal bloodline human (the princess). And she said she could only make two dragons in her lifetime (male dragons only). That's not going to repopulate a species~! So get to work dragon!

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
It could be possible that the infernals might be convinced to give us back the Dragonized version of Darja (mine lair route). That might be enough to kickstart the dragon species again. But otherwise, there are no other options.... Well, there is a potential for a dragonized version of Naho (spire lair route), but she's got the same problem, and that silly warlock won't give her back either. And it is unknown what babies she can birth yet.

Here's hoping we find out in another update or two!

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
I like the daughter incest route. How else do you suggest we bring back the race of dragons?
Assuming that it's even possible for the Dragon to breed Malice, we don't know what a Dragon/Naga coupling results in. Malice brings up making "abomination babies," which kind of makes be think she's talking about more naga, or perhaps even some new breed of monster.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Assuming that it's even possible for the Dragon to breed Malice, we don't know what a Dragon/Naga coupling results in. Malice brings up making "abomination babies," which kind of makes be think she's talking about more naga, or perhaps even some new breed of monster.
True true.. still, better chance than just making more kobolds.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I like the daughter incest route. How else do you suggest we bring back the race of dragons? It's not like there are a ton of female dragons flying around (there are none actually)
Assuming we dont get fucked first by a fucking judgement day
cant bring back the race of dragon if the one who got a dragon essence get hit by a big ass meteor

Reactions: Color!Archer

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020

At the moment only royal bloodline humans can reproduce dragonkind, and they only produce male dragons. You are the last dragon, so only you can rape the elves, to get female daughters, to re-create the dragon species by reproducing with your daughters.

The only other choice is the single royal bloodline human (the princess). And she said she could only make two dragons in her lifetime (male dragons only). That's not going to repopulate a species~! So get to work dragon!
or you can side with malagar (dont remember his name) and use the princess to make other people able to breed dragons. Dont know if the devs will implement it but it was hinted at some point. Another way would be to ask your daughter to make it possible, dragons are (supossedly, after malagar experiments on naho I had my doubts) a blessing from the sun god and he is just a boob while malice is the body so she should be able to also bless humans to breed with dragons. Or you can go with my crazy headcanon where I go with malagar and use heloise blood (a little, am not trying to kill her) and make miself a pseudo naga and take humanoid form start a war, kill the gods and take their place, me as the new sun god and heloise as the new moon goddess .
PD: this is how I would look, although maybe I should change the robes to red to match my scales .

Reactions: Fyo

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Assuming we dont get fucked first by a fucking judgement day
cant bring back the race of dragon if the one who got a dragon essence get hit by a big ass meteor
Man the consensual sex scene with Malice in Act 5 was so weird, the new art isn't really helping either; "please stick your entire cock in me daddy I am stretchy, also tear open my aorta with your teeth" :(

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Grelk

FrozenGunman

Nov 12, 2021
hey followed this game for a while way back at version 2.1 i think it was? and i'm pretty sure there was a different art style for character models that was less cartoony... or am i going crazy? lol. still love the game and the art is good, keep up the good work.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes