Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
The Spire is indisputably the best choice for a royal dragon. The underwater temple is too wet and the mine smells like farts.
I always pick the Cthulhu temple because I don't give a fuck about the priestess you got to sacrifice to the void. On the other side, I'm never sacrificing best girl, so the mines are a big nope, and I'm not a fan of Malagar's experiments

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
help,which is the best lair?
By far, the castle has the most content.
Content for the Sunken temple is barely existent.
Content around mines is pretty good actually. There's sizable amount of scenes but they are oriented around futa/demonic corruption.
Content for the Spire is way more varied and has generally most scenes.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I always pick the Cthulhu temple because I don't give a fuck about the priestess you got to sacrifice to the void. On the other side, I'm never sacrificing best girl, so the mines are a big nope, and I'm not a fan of Malagar's experiments
You can simply not sacrifice the girl. In the end you'll only miss the lair faction's exclusive scenes.

Reactions: Hargan2

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
at that point why bother with that lair then? the lair factions are one of the biggest selling points aside from prereqs to get the lair.
Well, DUH.
Choosing lair is mostly for roleplaying purposes, lair factions are side content that can be safely ignored.
I don't get why that can be an issue. Choose whatever lair you like.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
The lair factions are supposed to rise up against you or at least demand a heavy price from you in Act 5 but none of that is implemented yet

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
can someone help me with the Dress for Mina (merchant), the guide says "During Act III, when you awake, an event can happen where your Kobold Horde leader brings you a dress found within the lair". I tried but never happened. what do i have to do?
for the record i respected this Requirement "Less than 8 days on the Act III counter"

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
where to finddownload Android latest version I'm a newbie and i want to but cant find latest version
Try using JoiPlay to run the Windows exe on your phone. It works for a lot of things more or less. It seems to run Ravager just fine. Do a search and get it off Patreon as the google store version is kinda fucked.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
OH, lol. Only more reason to choose Malagar. Cause I'm sure that a rogue mage has far less capabilities to harm the player than actual demons or lovecraftian abominations.
This is actually why I never pick Malagar, I want a little challenge in the final chapter of the game. Honestly though, let's first wait and see if they actually implement a system like this in later updates or if it's confined to a few court meetings.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes