Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
joi play is no longer saving, it has errors, does anyone know any site that makes the new version available safely for android??, if you can't put the link just say the name of the site
Edit: I found it

Last edited:

Sou_Suzumi

Aug 18, 2019
Sex Scene Suggestion = Farmgirl Horse BJ!
When you go to the farmland for the 1st time & go to the stable there should be a sneak
option....when you sneek up you spy on the farmgirl giving her horse a deep oral cleaning! :p
Welp, there is something almost like that if you pick a specific dream option (and I guess you need to have the Beastiality tag enabled too).

BTW, I'm utterly disappointed that best boy still can't be your consort neither turned into your queen.

1674018062116.png

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
Welp, there is something almost like that if you pick a specific dream option (and I guess you need to have the Beastiality tag enabled too).

BTW, I'm utterly disappointed that best boy still can't be your consort neither turned into your queen.

View attachment 2319465
i always wondered but havnt played lately and i didnt choose the right options to findout myself as issah is always one of the characters i throw away to get better standing with malagar or the wolves but, can you make issah your attendant instead of breaker?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes