megac8

Feb 25, 2019
I like the game, but the sex scenes should have been in the same "anime" artstyle that the characters profile pictures are instead of photorealistic, as they don't look as good or cute imo. Would love to see a patch.
I'd argue the opposite :3

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
There is one scene and a not-insignificant amount of dialogue with Malice at the beginning of Act V.
I played, I was not dissapointed; she's a good girl. I hope Maelys recovers; she seemed amendable but then took a turn for the worse after sex. I was hoping she would get pregnant.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
I played, I was not dissapointed; she's a good girl. I hope Maelys recovers; she seemed amendable but then took a turn for the worse after sex. I was hoping she would get pregnant.
Malice won't let you make any more nagas.
Even if she would, Maelys probably can't.
Also, for best results- tell Maelys no.

Reactions: AJBit

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
anyone know which are the best answers to pick when your naga daughter is asking you about the captives not being able to leave, so she is raised correctly. The guide only says to answer carefully

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
The patch notes say Chia got a new scene yet I don't see it in the gallery.

"Scene: Chia has another ordinary day on the job (collab with Mattrex)."

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
anyone know which are the best answers to pick when your naga daughter is asking you about the captives not being able to leave, so she is raised correctly. The guide only says to answer carefully
In the prior talk with the kobolds, tell her not to steal from others.
In this one, [It's Complicated] > [Rules Depend on the Situation] > [Think Carefully And Judge Wisely] will work, as will a number of other combinations depending on that kobold talk's outcome.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
In the prior talk with the kobolds, tell her not to steal from others.
In this one, [It's Complicated] > [Rules Depend on the Situation] > [Think Carefully And Judge Wisely] will work, as will a number of other combinations depending on that kobold talk's outcome.
that choice doesn't look like a good choice. it tells you leaving a naga to decide on rules for herself may not be wise for your long term survival

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
that choice doesn't look like a good choice. it tells you leaving a naga to decide on rules for herself may not be wise for your long term survival
A lot of the other choices are worse.
Regardless, it doesn't keep track of your specific answers, but a variable depending on them.
fNagaPeopleTake, fNagaPeopleTrade, fNagaPeopleUncertain.
The most "moral" of these is fNagaPeopleUncertain, and the choices I outlined for you will get you that one.

Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Severed her connection to the goddess.
uhh. like how. i'm asking how to, or how not too. guide doesn't even mention it. do you know how to do the good route with her? wish the guide was more in depth. am i supposed to have sex with her after the threesome, or say no

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
uhh. like how. i'm asking how to, or how not too. guide doesn't even mention it
By fucking her right after she joins your side. She asks you to do it, but really she's just trying to punish herself: if you do, she becomes catatonic or something, because the connection is severed. IIRC you have to wait a while.

Reactions: Vortex@
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes