Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
uhh. like how. i'm asking how to, or how not too. guide doesn't even mention it. do you know how to do the good route with her? wish the guide was more in depth. am i supposed to have sex with her after the threesome, or say no
The infernal essence of a dragon is anathema to the divine essence of the elves. By having sex and especially by shooting seed into an elf's body the connection to their goddess gets slowly severed, causing the elves to become weaker and lose their supernatural abilities (magic, healing, etc.) Maelys was raped so often that she's pretty much on her last ropes. If you fuck her (even consensual) she becomes an empty shell.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I finally updated my game to the latest build through steam, and decided to see how each ally choice plays out up and into act 5.

Darja was always one of my least favorite characters, I didn't hate her I just never interacted with her much and I understood she is family to the warlock ally.

So im doing the warlock ally and just conquered the farmlands and even gave him the territory, but with that said the scene that literally played right after has me concerned.

I have 0 interest in making darja a damn princess only reason I even kept her around is out of respect for the warlock, a character I do like. It seems like the story is going to try and force the whole transfusion crap or possible create a rift between ravanger and the warlock.

I honestly find that annoying. I figured there was a counter that takes into account your interactions with her if he is with you, I mean if you give her to the kobalds or wolfman he attacks them, takes her back and then leaves. And I've been nothing bit merciful to almost everyone... So I really don't like where this seems to be going.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
I am curious, does Valzira have a porpuse outside the malagar route? She seems to spend most of the acts lacking events and even on chapter 5 has of now her only conversation of worth seems to be "The very suspicious kobold femboy is ploting"

simonmcKEY

Apr 4, 2022
The patch notes say Chia got a new scene yet I don't see it in the gallery.

"Scene: Chia has another ordinary day on the job (collab with Mattrex)."
You have to proceed to act V and have princess taken to the dungeon (or maybe killed, in my case she was imprisoned). After the events of the assault on the castle you will go to sleep and you will be awoken by the maid - you will have an option to ask her for blow job or fuck her (it's a defloration scene). Although there is no CG for this yet (5.0.1).

Reactions: echo32

belozzer

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, pls confirm, this walkthrough killing me sometimes..
Did i get this right, there is no Naho consort route without using breaker and at this point it's unlikely that there ever will be one?

simonmcKEY

Apr 4, 2022
Did i get this right, there is no Naho consort route without using breaker and at this point it's unlikely that there ever will be one?
As far as I know it is the only way. And propably it will stay this way - unless you are willing to make patreons vote for this or something similar - or in other words pay enough money to influence authors.

Mar 26, 2022
I can confirm that it is the only way to have her as a consort. Without breaker is either game over or she ends up in dungeons anyways.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Heya, i know its random here to ask, but i don't really understand where i went wrong, Maelys surrendered to me and i do not think i maimed her, so why is she like a puppet? I mean i didn't want her to become one, so what am i supposed to do? The Walkthrough doesn't define it enough for me :/ I also went with Heloise and she wanted to have a child. I feel like i did smth wrong somewhere but idk where it started

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes