janelocked

Feb 16, 2022
The android port never worked for me with android 11 (I've been trying to play this game for about 8 months). It just exits as soon as you start the game. I'm sorry for not being able to give a better bug report, but I have no idea how to trace this.

Sou_Suzumi

Aug 18, 2019
i always wondered but havnt played lately and i didnt choose the right options to findout myself as issah is always one of the characters i throw away to get better standing with malagar or the wolves but, can you make issah your attendant instead of breaker?
Yes, Issa can be the Kobold Commander. With him, Kobolds can't pillage stuiff in act 4, and IIRC they also don't lose morale when you use them to conquer territories.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
how do I play the latest content. Max I am able to reach is when the dragon saves the princess. After that the game asks for subscription

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
how do I play the latest content. Max I am able to reach is when the dragon saves the princess. After that the game asks for subscription
The download links in the thread worked for me.
The GoFile one did, at least.
Try redownloading.

Hm. Now I think of it that probably won't do it.
Because your sVersion variable will probably be set to "demo" or "itch"
So you should use the URM [Universal Renpy Mod] to search for the sVersion variable, and set it to either backer or steam.
Then it should work.
Or you can just start over if you don't want to get into that, and your variable will be set as backer from the start, as long as you're using the backer build from the OP.

In case that didn't make sense- the sVersion variable determines whether the game will let you progress beyond that point.
If the variable is demo or itch, it sends you to the menu that tells you to buy the game.

Last edited:

J69King

Dec 3, 2019
What exactly is the point of Dark Fantasy?

At least in my run, I managed to hit all the checks in the assault of Pale Rock. I never sacrificed any captive to the hordes, aside from Valzira to Malagar in the Spire. The only thing I wasn't able to build was the torture chamber, but that versus the bathhouse seems like a negligible choice. Prosperity isn't implemented yet, but I only needed to pillage two territories and I had at least 1 morale with every faction going into the assault.

Is there something I'm missing or have I just optimized my ideal playthrough?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The android port never worked for me with android 11 (I've been trying to play this game for about 8 months). It just exits as soon as you start the game. I'm sorry for not being able to give a better bug report, but I have no idea how to trace this.
It runs OK for me under Android 9, though it takes about a minute to fully load. Are you sure you have enough free memory?

Jul 30, 2018
i wish someone would make a little more of a walkthrough with the different paths i would like to see each path available without having to restart each time because of a mistake in choice

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
What exactly is the point of Dark Fantasy?

At least in my run, I managed to hit all the checks in the assault of Pale Rock. I never sacrificed any captive to the hordes, aside from Valzira to Malagar in the Spire. The only thing I wasn't able to build was the torture chamber, but that versus the bathhouse seems like a negligible choice. Prosperity isn't implemented yet, but I only needed to pillage two territories and I had at least 1 morale with every faction going into the assault.

Is there something I'm missing or have I just optimized my ideal playthrough?
I think you've earned your name, King.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I haven't played this game that much. I'm in act 3, so this is asked out of confusion. Are there any reason to focus on multiple hordes rather than making one very happy (high morale)?

janelocked

Feb 16, 2022
It runs OK for me under Android 9, though it takes about a minute to fully load. Are you sure you have enough free memory?
I can't say for sure that's not he case, but I have 4GB of ram in my tablet. The game exits almost immediately after I start game (as in hitting the "start game" option in the main menu). I think it could be some peculiarity of android 11 that's not there in previous versions. If this is indeed a bug (say, support for Android 11 is actually intended) I can try to get more info about it.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
After enid gave birth i wanted her to stay and she talks about a roof over her head and food, then the scene is over. but when I go to the kobalds later and pick her option the kobald says he doesn't know where she is. Does she leave for good, or does she show back up? reading the guide there is other stuff to do with her, but I dont know where she went

or does she show back up in the next act

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes