Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Though you've not indicated a need, someone earlier had a problem so I'll pre-empt it, in case you or someone else does need it.
If you get stuck at the Act 4 to Act 5 transition, one of my earlier posts explains how to fix that, but I'll give the short version.
You'll either need to start a new save, or use the console or URM (Universal Renpy Mod) to change your sVersion variable from "demo" to "backer".
You won't have this problem if you started your save on the backer or steam versions (which are what is leaked here), though.
OOOh, cool, thanks !!! Not what I was looking for, but helpful.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
What type of incest is in the game and who can get pregnant
Father daughter but unless they added girls you can get only one true daughter with the elves. Would be more interesting if each heroine had their own unique daughter.

Donny1488

Jul 30, 2021
Is there gonna be update for android version? I could buy latest one, but i didn't even find where that android version providing. Nothing at patreon C:

Reactions: eternal3

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
I wanna mess around with the game a little, is there a way to enable console?
If the usual methods don't work, try URM (Universal Renpy Mod), which can access the console, and is a fairly user-friendly interface that can help you find variables.

Reactions: Dybolom

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
There's an android version on itch.io but it's not free.
If i remember correctly, it seem that if full game is finished. Maybe 2 months was enough to release. # Note : android as far as i remember, pc might not free Especially in steam.

So watch out for itch or this site if full game out. But android they promised free full game but idk when.

Peaseblossom

Dec 7, 2019
Since unlocking the console took a good half hour of searching for me, figured I'd do a write-up:

• download Unren - I used Unren-for-all found here: UnRen-old, UnRen-forall(v8.1), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v8.1) (UnRen-forall(v8.1).zip) (probably any version will work)
  • unzip the Unren.bat file to the directory where Ravager.exe and the "game" folder are located
  • open it, hit enter to confirm it's in the right directory, type 1 and hit enter to start the unpack process: "1) Extract RPA packages"
    • do NOT use option 3) Enable Console and Developer Menu! it won't work.
    • Option 4 to enable Quick Save and Load does work
  • type "y" to confirm deletion of the original archives
  • wait - this can take 5-10 minutes, it's unpacking the .rpa files into their original files
  • in the game folder there will now be a file called "options.rpy", open it in a text editor
  • search for "config.developer" but it should be right there on the screen:
    • init 1002 python hide:
      config.developer = False
      config.console = False
  • change "False" to "True" and save your changes
  • boot up Ravager and you should be able to open Console with Shift+O and Developer mode with Shift+D right on the main menu
Thanks to Karakura and Gregers for the advice that worked. :)

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Since unlocking the console took a good half hour of searching for me, figured I'd do a write-up:

• download Unren - I used Unren-for-all found here: UnRen-old, UnRen-forall(v8.1), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v8.1) (UnRen-forall(v8.1).zip) (probably any version will work)
  • unzip the Unren.bat file to the directory where Ravager.exe and the "game" folder are located
  • open it, hit enter to confirm it's in the right directory, type 1 and hit enter to start the unpack process: "1) Extract RPA packages"
    • do NOT use option 3) Enable Console and Developer Menu! it won't work.
    • Option 4 to enable Quick Save and Load does work
  • type "y" to confirm deletion of the original archives
  • wait - this can take 5-10 minutes, it's unpacking the .rpa files into their original files
  • in the game folder there will now be a file called "options.rpy", open it in a text editor
  • search for "config.developer" but it should be right there on the screen:
    • init 1002 python hide:
      config.developer = False
      config.console = False
  • change "False" to "True" and save your changes
  • boot up Ravager and you should be able to open Console with Shift+O and Developer mode with Shift+D right on the main menu
Thanks to Karakura and Gregers for the advice that worked. :)
why not just use universal renpy mod?

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Is there more Issa scenes? I just started the "assemble the council" quest and I don't know how to interact with him, I can't find him

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes