Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018

Completing our couplet of "hot waifus that aren't in the game yet, but definitely will be", the lovely 6Lushy has made us some design sprites for Tuhakka. Tuhakka will be your fourth general, stepping up to command the centaur horde once they become recruitable. As well as fulfilling other responsibilities.
View attachment 1660145
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
Whatever happened to Centaur waifu?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The credits list three artists for character portraits (6lushy, Irrelevant Art, and Lovestruck Bear), but would anyone happen to know which artist drew which character specifically?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I don't know exactly, in a year and a half maybe? The fifth and final act has just started.
my bet is upward of 3 years. there's still a lot of content to finish and i think the dev plan had a lot of after act 5 backtrack to add more content in the current plan. so supposing f95 doesn't mistakenly add the completed tag once act5 gets finished, and assuming act 5 itself will take 2-3 years, i'd say 3+ is my best guess.

but that's assuming no members of the staff quit, or other setbacks happen. (getting kicked off steam arbitrarily for another example)

Reactions: JeffyJeffDk
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes