RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
can someone please tell me what it actually does?
instead of all this playing coy?
I mean it does what it says on the tin, it enables bestiality scenes. There are quite a few involving Marie-Anne (with dogs and her horse in flashbacks, pigs in a "give to horde"-scene, and a wolf in the present), but Cooch also bets that she can take a donkey dick , and Naho and Mina getting raped by wolves.

If we take bestiality as the baseline, there is nothing particularly shocking in here. Marie-Anne's scenes with the wolf are very sweet, I really enjoyed those.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I mean it does what it says on the tin, it enables bestiality scenes. There are quite a few involving Marie-Anne (with dogs and her horse in flashbacks, pigs in a "give to horde"-scene, and a wolf in the present), but Cooch also bets that she can take a donkey dick , and Naho and Mina getting raped by wolves.

If we take bestiality as the baseline, there is nothing particularly shocking in here. Marie-Anne's scenes with the wolf are very sweet, I really enjoyed those.
Thank you for clarifying.
It is a bit unclear what the devs meant because the MC himself is a type of beast.
And there is also the possibility of the MC fucking a beast.
Or maybe referring to hybrid creatures like centaurs.

But no... apparently this tag is purely for regular animals fucking your harem.
so netorare-bestiality.
thanks for the warning, I will disable it.

Toothpicks777

Jun 27, 2020
The new Naho scenes from 5.0.3 aren't appearing for me no matter what I try.
Does anyone know what's up? I play the Steam version.
Thanks!

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Then the dev should have said so on his EA page. Now it just makes him look lazy when it says this was supposed to be finished in mid-2022 and seem to still have long ways to go. I'm personally very cautious about buying games when I see this.
lets be real you are not even gonna buy it if 4MinuteWarning finished it on those year

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What is the deal with that new wolf "pet" introduced for marie-anne
Is this just meant to be a vessel for bestiality sharing?

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes