Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
Same, I'm not into any kind of sharing or bestiality. Although the last one may be a tiny bit hypocritical in this case, considering the fact that MC in this game is a huge, fucking dragon :KEK:
I'd argue there's a difference between a sapient who can clearly express consent and some random animal.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
you guys can upload the latest to a mirror and report it so that it doesnt get yeeted., and dont share the mirror you reported (make a new one to share here for others if we are late to updating)

just a suggestion ;)

got the 5.0.3, will update it

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
This game is pretty cool but I wish it took a more sandbox approach like defiler wings (the game this game is inspired by) I don't feel like a mighty dragon when the scale seems so tiny in this game. While defiler wings was still a poorly translated game with stolen art it actually felt like you were an apocalyptic force.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
When I click a choice here theres a ~ 3 second delay before next dialogue frame.

aaa.JPG

Is there like an option in the settings I can click to make it instant or do I need to buy a faster cpu?

Reactions: Thnbvgm

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Ravager [v5.0.3a] [4MinuteWarning]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 703 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kloropk

Jun 30, 2018
Any chance of offering the PC version on Itch? I'd like to support the devs (and have a platform to get updates on), but Steam is a little bit public for horny games.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Any chance of offering the PC version on Itch? I'd like to support the devs (and have a platform to get updates on), but Steam is a little bit public for horny games.
Dev says itch is android only for now because of some noncompete clause with steam, which honestly sounds kinda bullshit considering there are a bunch of games that sell on both. But nothing to do about it now but wait.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes